What's going on now though? This seems to have died down a bit :/

Yeah I know but not a lot we can do until Wonderkid gets comp sorted and finishes the database lol

@jagginman my computer has to be replaced still.(should be another 2 days)

Just remember there's no rush to get it done take ya time lol don't overdo yourself cos you have got ya own auction game btw I did this whole game from my mobile phone lol

_45202873_sport_bulletin.jpg

Colin-Murray-006.jpg

Scott Murray: We sit here only two weeks away from the big kick off! Right now who do you think has the best chance?

_54573079_dixon.jpg

Lee Dixon: To be honest there isn't really a stand out side but you've got to take note of the likes of Watford & Portsmouth with some unknown players called something like Lio Messi and a guy called Cristiano Ronaldo!

SM: Haha, I agree though Lee, those two sides do look good indeed!
We've got a special guest in the studio this week, none other than Brazilian Legend Pele. Yes we've only gone and booked Pele!

WCup_Pele_Soccer_BX101.jpg

Pele: Thanks for having me

SM: The pleasure is all ours I can assure you, but how do you see this league turning out?

Pele: My view is.... that the... League will become.... well World Wide!

SM: Yeah you were quoted saying this has potential to become the next big thing and can expect a similar format with the bidding of players forming around worldfootball

Pele: I feel the format as you say makes leagues fairer and closer instead of having 3 or 4 teams dominating each season it does get boring so this will bring back the competitiveness into countries.

LD: I'd have to echo what the great man said, were going to see a close fought league with each side able to beat eachother. nothing can be taken for granted here at all, I for one cannot wait for it to kick off!

SM: Like I said earlier only two more weeks to wait til we get underway in this the MILLIONAIRES CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP!! Bye bye see you next week!

Sorry guys..My computer cant do it as the league wont even show up.Can anybody else?so sorry sorry

What country did you put the league in? England? You'd have to create new nation rules with just that league and cup?

What country did you put the league in? England? You'd have to create new nation rules with just that league and cup?
I put it in South Korea but when I select South korea and choose which leagues I want 2 load Millionaires Club Championship is not 1 of them

Yeah did you create new nation rules in south korea cos it wont be on there cos south Korea would already have leagues set up