Should have banned the transfer thing, would have made the game better then. I could always try if you send me the data by PM. Not sure how long it will take me though - as I dont have much spare time. I can try and create it then send back to someone to play the game.

Just so you know, the offer wont be around for long. I may have a few hours spare tonight, but if its not with me by say 7, I wont be able to do it.

You can give it a go from the start if ya want what really annoying I could do it quality if my laptop didn't break :-(

Well ive Made Gotze as unhappy as I can so far ill just have to wait and see

Plymouth have just signed Gokhan Gonul for £10.25m and Southampton Andile jali for 120k

Either upload it and end him the link or you would send by e-mail or facebook

The link to the webpage where he could download it after you have uploaded it.

If you can't send it, il look through the OP and start it again and let you know.

WAIT STOP THE PRESS!!!My editor has worked YESSS

Dont worry about my comment then aha.

Start from scratch mate, and put a transfer ban on all the teams. That way it will stop other teams buying our players again. If you still struggling let me know, and I'll have a go.

My computers just crashed having to send this on my phone Dammit
edit : Ill still do this when my computers working again using the ides BeadSTARR suggested.Thanks

Right guys may have a solution!!! Basically ive purchased fm08 and hope it runs ok on my ancient eMac! If it does then epic but if not we will have to wait for Wonderkid360 to sort out his priorities and get back off his holiday lol

What I would do is fully update the game on the editor and create any players not on the fm08 db which is quite alot I Imagine lol but fingers crossed It works :) I'll let you all know

Btw fm08 is the earliest game which the 512mb memory my eMac can take I could upgrade it but hey

Ok guys good news the demo works on the eMac so the full game that is on its way should work only paid 50p on eBay for it haha will fully update the game and stuff then hopefully fingers crossed can do what i can to create this league on the data editor with the game