just so you know you I can only do the proper screenshots on my Mrs' phone as mine doesn't connect but hers does so can do it when she's home so it'll be on/off if you know what I mean

Who wants to see all your teams FRIENDLY results!!! and.... The first SIX fixtures aswell!

Good win in the Community Shield hopefully the first of many trophies :)

Current Date: Tuesday 7th August

Still no PM's with any players to go on the transfer list!

No One want to sell anyone or buy anyone??

community-shield-manutd-v-chelsea.gif

Manchester United 1-3 Chelsea

Chelsea have bagged the first silverware of the season beating a lacklustre Manchester United performance at Wembley.

Vagner Love the main man for The Blues scoring a 'perfect' hat-trick, when goals scored with right foot left foot and s header. The feat was completed in only 15 minutes and killed the game just after half time.

His first was a sublime strike on the edge of the area right footed with the game seeming to fizzle out towards the break. Number two came in the 52nd minute, after Manchester United started the half the stronger, and was a simple finish at the far post after great work by Giles Barnes down the right. The third was a great header placed perfectly over the keeper into the corner to send the Chelsea into raptures.

Fernando Morientes got a goal back and forced Chelsea back but couldn't build on that so The Blues ran out the winners.

Foreign Transfer List

GK
Victor Valdes
Value: £9m

Chris Kirkland
Value: £1.8m

Stipe PLETIKOSA
Value: £2.1m

DF
LUCIO D C
Value: £6.25m

Marek JANKULOVSKI D L, WB/AM RL
Value: £4.2m

Fabricio COLLOCINI D RC, DM
Value: £5m

MF
Jesus NAVAS AM RC
Value: £10.25m

Jonas GUTIERREZ AM RL
Value: £4.9m

Shunsuke NAKAMURA AM RLC
Value: £3.4m

ST
Milan BAROS F C
Value: £4.5m

Roberto SOLDADO ST
Value: £4.1m

Thats it for now!

Remember any offers to be posted on here and NOT PM and are offered in game.

I'm sure Toonbalmy87 will be putting some offers in

Also dont for forget your budgets which can be found on the OP of the other thread of which I will bump

Current Date is now Saturday 11th AUGUST!

Opening Day Fixtures!!

Last edited:
I've only had ONE manager actually specify a Line up and a couple a formation but it's your decision on it if you want to leave it thats fine

Sorry, I don't understand.
Shall I PM my bids for the foreign transfer-list or not?

Btw. are you controlling all teams?

No post an 'offer' for a player on here then as I am controlling all teams I will bid that offer on the game

oh bare in mind guys I'm on FM08 so tactics wise it's not as complex as FM13 it's literally

Mentality
Creative Freedom
Passing Style
Tempo
Width
Closing Down
Time Wasting
Defensive Line
Tacking
Focus Passing (Mixed, Down Flanks, Left, Right, Middle)
Marking (Zonal, Man)
Targetman Supply (Mixed, Feet, Head, Run onto ball)

Tick boxes
Tight Marking
use Target Man
use Playmaker
Play Offside
Counter Attack

The best I can do as regarding Player Instructions is using the preset instructions these are
Goalkeeper
Sweeper
Centre Back
Full Back
Wing Back
Defensive Midfielder
Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Target Man

Victor Valdes
Bid: £11m

LUCIO D C
Bid: £7m

Fabricio COLLOCINI D RC, DM
Bid: £7m

Jesus NAVAS AM RC
Bid: £13 m

Roberto SOLDADO ST
Bid: £6 m

First games squads have been chosen for those who have picked the teams and have injured players I have picked that injured player and let the assistant choose a replacement

MATCHES ARE IN PROGRESS!