@piersmorgan De Rossi NOOOOOOOOO!

It's been a mixed.day for Arsenal as they confirm deals on place for COLOCCINI, JANKULOVSKI, and BAROS but lose out on DE ROSSI after his agent says he doesn't want to leave TOTTENHAM for North London rivals!

in other news...

Jack Bullock of Blackburn Rovers scored on his debut for England against the Germans

GET IN!

trying to get back on this soon. loads of hours at work plus the lush weather meant ive been busy but it will continue soon! and at a quicker pace once were past the window!

HEY GUYS SORRY BEEN REALLY BUSY RECENTLY AND ONLY EVER HAD SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME TO DO ANYTHING UN WORK RELATED ON LOOKING AFTER MY SON RELATED SO HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS

SO HAVE DECIDED TO GO THROUGH IT QUICKER WITH HOLIDAYS AND STOPPING EACH MONTH FOR AN UPDATE IT'S HOLIDAYING NOW THROUGH UNTIL END OF SEPTEMBER AND I WILL POST DETAILS FOR EACH TEAMS MONTH! SORRY AGAIN LADS!

HEY GUYS SORRY BEEN REALLY BUSY RECENTLY AND ONLY EVER HAD SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME TO DO ANYTHING UN WORK RELATED ON LOOKING AFTER MY SON RELATED SO HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DO ANYTHING FOR THIS

SO HAVE DECIDED TO GO THROUGH IT QUICKER WITH HOLIDAYS AND STOPPING EACH MONTH FOR AN UPDATE IT'S HOLIDAYING NOW THROUGH UNTIL END OF SEPTEMBER AND I WILL POST DETAILS FOR EACH TEAMS MONTH! SORRY AGAIN LADS!
No worries mate, we all understand that real life has to come first. Especially for a fairly new Dad :) Keep up the good work mate :D