UkFootballScores Be a Player team game! how far can we go?!?! will need 20-60 players

Finally getting on the scoreboard in the league. Although I like it that we are in first place. However, you said Adam Ryan picked up an injury but it didn't look that bad. Is he already back or was it more serious that first though?

Shame that Rodrigues will be 1 month down, but both him and Cristianinho ronaldinho r making me proud

I forgot to say how long A. Ryan was out for lol I think he Is out for a month!

I'm gonna say City will win auto promotion just because they looked AWESOME in that 8-2 demolition of Rushden!

K. Liang was on fire every shot he had it flew in the corners

It should be interesting how good the teams become and If they can get to the PL! BTW just for future reference it is 2007 but shouldnt make any difference to anything and its not updated so old players and things

Ooh do you guys like the format of it?? I know it will take ages but hey lol I could do just fixtures from a month and have end of month ratings and player of the month awards and things? I was pondering having that input into so id get the RTE for '08 if there is one??? And have points for best players of the months etc. To turn into attribute increases?? What you reckon?

Ooh do you guys like the format of it?? I know it will take ages but hey lol I could do just fixtures from a month and have end of month ratings and player of the month awards and things? I was pondering having that input into so id get the RTE for '08 if there is one??? And have points for best players of the months etc. To turn into attribute increases?? What you reckon?

The first part of what you propose sounds fine, I'm not sure about the second one though, not because i don't like it just because I'
don't have a clue what RTE is so just do it if you feel confident.

BTW, how is city's captain doing?

I am down for anything, its your game I will leave that up to you.

Well I guess a month isn't too bad for my baby bro.

Called up to the N.Ireland U21s :D

Enjoying this so far, lets hope injury doesn't strike me.

Good start for every team, Stewarts been banned for ages :l Overmars has an assist though woooo lol

The first part of what you propose sounds fine, I'm not sure about the second one though, not because i don't like it just because I'
don't have a clue what RTE is so just do it if you feel confident.

BTW, how is city's captain doing?
i think he means FMRTE

Lol fast response 'RTE' is real time editor to change things mid game but cant find a download from my phone so no worries ill just keep going with it the way I am :)

I reckon, from watching the first three games, that defenders and keepers are going to struggle to make an impact this season

In the football league is where they will be needed more tbh but a few times G. Hunter and A. Drogbarr have had to make excellent saves!

My prediction for top goalscorer is K. Liang or Y. Johnson both can finish so well just out of nothing!

Snapbucket