UkFootballScores Be a Player team game! how far can we go?!?! will need 20-60 players

Finally some goals, yeah. Plus call up to Estonian national squad, not bad.

Internationals!

Ecy3K.jpg

JOCEZ.jpg

QuFGV.jpg

QrnK5.jpg

sa1Eo.jpg

GOpcB.jpg

BW8dg.jpg

2GdaY.jpg

fnBbF.jpg

1nVj2.jpg

The game started very slowly and both teams looked tired but M. Gary did break the deadlock in the second half but The Blues ran out of Ideas so couldnt break through the opposition defense at will like previous games! Could this be a start of something more than a blip??? Doubt it but they were poor!

Ygu3b.jpg

Yet another bore draw for Athletic?? Nope this was actually a very open end to end contest but no goals!! You could sense a goal coming but it just didnt come! Athletic haven't won in five now but still looking like a good team just need that bit of luck to go there way!

wTScJ.jpg

This shocked me! I was expecting a similar game to the Ldn Ath game but it was the opposite. It looked like a great start for Rovers but it was all Stevenage for the first 15 then G. What scored after Del Cardozo had hit the bar the game turned and The Whites dominated the rest of the game, Stevenage probably only had about two shots after the first goal and had 10 shots in total! Looking good are Rovers especially up top.

eTryF.jpg

London United remind me of Manchester United! Not just the red element but the way they grind out results not smashing teams 5-0 or 8-2 but cheeky 0-1 or 1-2 were their rivals will draw. Wouldn't be surprised If they end the season as champions!

Last edited:
could I please get a screenie of my players, G.Hunter and M.Gutierrez.

Rover and United keep going, not seen much of Stewart since his sending off :[

Well, I'm sure City are missing their goal machine... *cough* Kieran Laing *cough*

Look at both of my players already on the NT team. I don't need any of this under 19 or under 21 practice time. Although I would like to see some more scoring from Gary at my club to help our team while my boy Laing is still missing time.

Disappointing in both international games :( but at least I'm getting call ups :D

UHMVp.jpg

A very frustrating game for United where they found it hard to get past Altrincham. It was looking like a draw until J. Bullock scored a great header and Lukas Brownlee finished the game off!

HjYwS.jpg

Not. A. Lot. Happened.

anVfs.jpg

Halifax have taken some batterings by our lot this season and this no different as Rovers hit them for SIX! Again The Whites showing their firepower up front!

QI0GC.jpg

A decent draw away at Stevenage, but still another draw!

oI5S3.jpg

What a COMEBACK! 2-0 down and looking bleak and looking like another defeat but then with 22 minutes remaining S. Dos Santos steps up to start a brilliant last 20 mins!

UETlw.jpg

A solid win for City! M. Gary starting to come good this season scoring important goals!

n7qLn.jpg

I fancied Rovers to take this to be honest as up front their on fire and defensively decent, but United deserved their win with J. Bullock & K. Laur on the scoresheet!