UkFootballScores Be a Player team game! how far can we go?!?! will need 20-60 players

FwxsX.jpg

There's the 8-2 lol

Can I have a screenshot of my player? Delayed asking this as it may cause a lot more to ask :p If its not possible that's fine :)

LpJBk.jpg

Tough game for United which they pulled through with a cracking 0-2 away at Torquay! L. Brownlee now has four In last two games and looking good! Whilst defensively they were solid as a rock back there Torquay played well but United looking very good after Ban ending for A. Stewart!

58WUN.jpg

This was a cracking tie as Crawley took the game to City with that early goal but The Reds got back Into it and In front but a last gasp equaliser for Crawley, which looked offside, levelled matters! City were slightly sluggish in defense here a little complacent maybe!

rCIGx.jpg

Could of gone either way this but went neither way in the end! The loss of M. Gutierrez was huge and The Yellows will hope he's not out for too long!
Defensively they were sound but didn't have lots to do but what they had to do they handled well.

REIJ9.jpg

A great start by Rovers but they never got going in this game M. Overmars is owning the right side now and again made an impression here with the opener, a rebound of the bar falling his way and smashing past the keeper! It was all pretty comfortable though until the 63 minute when on form Striker A. Del Santos got himself sent off! Aldershot then saw a chance to punish The Whites but couldnt get past the tight defense and Rovers held on for the win!

Seems like City have lost their lead at the top because of that draw, but I am still scoring goals for fun!

Injuries!

BH1nl.jpg

j0r93.jpg

U80ov.jpg

Friii.jpg

MONTHLY LEAGUE TABLE!!

XIeBL.jpg

As you can see London Athletic have dropped back a bit after the defeat to Forest Green but the other three are still the top three after six games!

At least the injury isn't too bad. It may be 5 games in but it looks like it will be a long fight for promotion.

Awesome, first goal from a free kick! Hoping to win my first cap with my country! mind if I ask for the video of my goal?

Will do screenies of all the players later on :) and stesch12 i cant do a vid but will do a pic story board

A random weird problem lol Gaizka Alonso is missing from the game!!! I first thought I missed him or deleted him but I loaded up the editor to check and he's there in Ldn Ath squad and loaded up another game and hes there lol so I reckon he may have retired?????? Thoughts??

A random weird problem lol Gaizka Alonso is missing from the game!!! I first thought I missed him or deleted him but I loaded up the editor to check and he's there in Ldn Ath squad and loaded up another game and hes there lol so I reckon he may have retired?????? Thoughts??
lol that's weird he must have

OKs7f.jpg

A great performance by City this dominated Torquay from start to finish!

P3VDE.jpg

Before that game City were hit with injuries!

hivXm.jpg

Dylan Dibbert for @dibbert

**** injuries!! My poor Rodrigues. And Ronaldinho off to Portugal U21´s

Cy82A.jpg

Disappointing defeat for Rovers! It went wrong just before the break when Woking hit a counter attack and scored with there first shot! It got worse after the break where a sending off and an Injury!! But C. Fofana got yhem back in it but it wasn't enough!

aA8Oh.jpg

Athletic need a win!! They didn't play well again here going behind. The injury to Hernandez didn't help but they got a break when Aldershot were send down to ten men and ten minutes later they got the goal through fardy but couldn't get the winner!

a6p8Z.jpg

United were never in doubt here easy 2-0 win with K. Laur scoring a couple of great goals!