RTactic NameCreator NameMWDLGSGCGAT1PT2PT3PT4PT5PP
1.Kingdom V2Zyndar,C.E.220133424546921625378948287100441
2.Annihilator V3 InstantTFF922012739544882901909184827984420

Goal corner mate? :D

Goals from corners stats uploaded !!!

Kingdom V2 - 72goals from corners
Annihilator V3 - 45goals from corners

Haha mate.... do you think i am cheating ??? :) hahahahaha

Of course not... I don't think that you cheated, I believe in people that post stuff here ;), I have every confidence that they never replay matches to show better results than it actually is

I just want to check few things for myself because I tested Kingdom V2 for about 10 seasons in TFF9's V3 database and I never got any close to 100 pts with it, especially, with such crazy goals difference...

Would you be so kind to upload it?

Thanks.

P.S. Btw, why did you remove the posts with the screenshots of the final tables?

Last edited:
Cool man, gonna be paying attention to this! Keep on testing ;D

Of course not... I don't think that you cheated, I believe in people that post stuff here ;), I have every confidence that they never replay matches to show better results than it actually is

I just want to check few things for myself because I tested Kingdom V2 for about 10 seasons in TFF9's V3 database and I never got any close to 100 pts with it, especially, with such crazy goals difference...

Would you be so kind to upload it?

Thanks.

P.S. Btw, why did you remove the posts with the screenshots of the final tables?

You never got 100points , because you freeze morale and condition for all teams ... i freeze morale and condition only for my team ...

You never got 100points , because you freeze morale and condition for all teams ... i freeze morale and condition only for my team ...

Hmmm... then such testing doesn't make any sense to me, what's the point of testing when your team always has 100% morale and 100% condition regardless of anything and your opponents don't have it? Why didn't you "freeze" the conditions and the morale of the AI teams too?

Any possibility to test some of Mr Langvatn's tactics?

Hmmm. I am planning to restart the test. Because in this test i was only freeze morale and condition only for my team. In my new test i will frezee for all teams condition and morale. But yes i will test all tactic on this site.