Hmmm. I am planning to restart the test. Because in this test i was only freeze morale and condition only for my team. In my new test i will frezee for all teams condition and morale. But yes i will test all tactic on this site.

If you want I can give you a file for FMFitnessCoach v2 that freezes all teams in TFF's testing league :)

You helped me a lot :) Thx :)

You are welcome :)

Btw, when you test Annihilator in TFF's database you can use the regular version of the tactic(not Instant Result) because I checked and the assistant manager didn't change the roles of WMs in the tactic when I used "Simulate Match". For me the regular version performed much better that he version for Instant Result.

Last edited:
You are welcome :)

Btw, when you test Annihilator in TFF's database you can use the regular version of the tactic(not Instant Result) because I checked and the assistant manager didn't change the roles of WMs in the tactic. For me the regular version performed much better that he version for Instant Result.

I will test with Instant Result and Normal Version :)

Annihilator V5 Normal version Season 1 with my new Testing League !!! Informations in OP ...

View attachment 154416

Soon i will test Season 2 and Season 3 !

Now i have to go to Training , later i will be finish the testing :)

Having all players with 15 attribute won't be realistic, you will get defenders with 15 finishing and strikers with 15 tackling. If using the scenario with equal players you might better give realistic attributes for every position.

FM14SERBIA,
i thought about tactic competition- to choose 12 user tactic and run 3 season. I thin it will be interesting)
what do u think?

Having all players with 15 attribute won't be realistic, you will get defenders with 15 finishing and strikers with 15 tackling. If using the scenario with equal players you might better give realistic attributes for every position.

This is my politic :) MR Langvatn test the tactics with different attributes :)

- Every player have 15 attribues for all Technical , Mental , Physical ...

If you set the attributes of all players to "15" then it means that the defenders in your testing league have the attacking attributes such as "Finishing", "Off The Ball", "Dribbling", "Long Shots", "Flair" and some other attacking attributes at very high level that they would never had in the real game and the same time the attackers in your testing have the defensive attributes such as "Tackling", "Positioning", "Marking" and some other defensive attributes at very high level that that they would never had in the real game so your testing league doesn't simulate the real game well and it might be that some tactics perform very good in your testing league due the configuration of your testing league but in the real game they performs poorly.

- All players is Two footed , Left foot 20 , Right foot 20

Also, there's no real players in the game that have 20 for the left and right foot :)

Last edited:
Sorry but the results from these tests don't mean anything. A test is supposed to replicate the original environment with as little pollutants as possible. Your test is a mockery as you have unbalanced all the player attributes.

The only attributes you should be fixing are consistency, injury, professionalism, etc.

p.s. In a proper balanced testing database the results are quite different to yours.

FM14SERBIA,
i thought about tactic competition- to choose 12 user tactic and run 3 season. I thin it will be interesting)
what do u think?

Yes mate ... but it will be too much time to test :)

Sorry but the results from these tests don't mean anything. A test is supposed to replicate the original environment with as little pollutants as possible. Your test is a mockery as you have unbalanced all the player attributes.

The only attributes you should be fixing are consistency, injury, professionalism, etc.

p.s. In a proper balanced testing database the results are quite different to yours.

Thank you for your opinion ... but i think it isnt true.. :)

If you set the attributes of all players to "15" then it means that the defenders in your testing league have the attacking attributes such as "Finishing", "Off The Ball", "Dribbling", "Long Shots", "Flair" and some other attacking attributes at very high level that they would never had in the real game and the same time the attackers in your testing have the defensive attributes such as "Tackling", "Positioning", "Marking" and some other defensive attributes at very high level that that they would never had in the real game so your testing league doesn't simulate the real game well and it might be that some tactics perform very good in your testing league due the configuration of your testing league but in the real game they performs poorly.

Also, there's no real players in the game that have 20 for the left and right foot :)

Okey ... i think this is the best way to test a real strenght of tactics than all player is equal :) You have other tactics where test the tactics with different attributes...my testing league is with same attributes :)

so u gonna do a test and u have not even finish one tactic yet and u announce annihilator v5 is the best
really, what's the point of this thread?

so u gonna do a test and u have not even finish one tactic yet and u announce annihilator v5 is the best
really, what's the point of this thread?

Hahahahaha ... I think Annihilator V5 is the best :)