Ultimate Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter FM14SERBIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 230
  • Views Views 74K
Fake players, fake teams, fake leagues give u fake results. I've created tactic which gave me great results in test league(FM 2015), but in real game was ******. Test with Eibar, Norwich, Darmstad/Inglostadt, then compare results. Choose team in La liga, Premier, Bundesliga, Serie A, which has players for each position(so best of the predicted worse).

Its not right !!! Every players have own instructions ... so my Defenders dont attack and Strikers dont defense xDDD Every tactics have different instructions .... every players have different instructions ...

omg i am speechless dont u even know that fluid or very fluid mentality means attackers will try to defend and defenders will try to attack and some roles like box to box midfielder will defend, support and attack

Fake players, fake teams, fake leagues give u fake results. I've created tactic which gave me great results in test league(FM 2015), but in real game was ******. Test with Eibar, Norwich, Darmstad/Inglostadt, then compare results. Choose team in La liga, Premier, Bundesliga, Serie A, which has players for each position(so best of the predicted worse).
Fm15 is not the same as fm16....... this version is so ramdom, as u can see to every test its not the same.. this fm16 is 85% morale then tactic

omg i am speechless dont u even know that fluid or very fluid mentality means attackers will try to defend and defenders will try to attack and some roles like box to box midfielder will defend, support and attack

Hahaha ... okey mate i think you arent right ... my league is with same players ... and it will reamain ...

Hahahahah so 5+5+5 = 5 yes mate its true !!! xD lol

Overall Table :

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 900"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]R[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Tactic Name[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Creator Name[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]M[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]W[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]D[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]L[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GA[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GD[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]P[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]1.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Spectre V2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Santiago Munez[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]198[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]157[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]23[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]18[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]575[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]180[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]395[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]174[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]164[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]156[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]494[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Annihilator V5[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]TotalFootballFan9[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]152[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]25[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]21[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]553[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]187[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]366[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]160[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]481[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]3.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Date 4-4-2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]China/DiMartino[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]151[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]28[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]19[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]538[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]177[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]361[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]161[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]4.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Kingdom V2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Zyndar and C.Eriksen[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]153[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]22[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]467[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]134[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]333[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]168[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]5.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Tribute to Ferenc Puskas II.1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Zyndar[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]143[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]29[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]26[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]527[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]350[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]155[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]458[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 900"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]R[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Tactic Name[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Creator Name[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]M[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]W[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]D[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]L[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GS[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GA[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]GD[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]T3[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]P[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]1.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Flat 442 Midsomer ( no OI )[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Knap[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]27[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]15[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]552[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]175[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]377[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]166[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]169[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]495[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]2.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Spectre V2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Santiago Munez[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]18[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]575[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]180[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]395[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]174[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]494[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]3.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Annihilator V5[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]TotalFootballFan9[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]25[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]21[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]553[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]187[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]366[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]4.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Date 4-4-2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]China/DiMartino[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]28[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]19[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]538[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]361[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]161[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]5.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Kingdom V2[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Zyndar and C.Eriksen[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]153[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]22[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]467[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]134[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]333[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]168[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]6.[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Tribute to Ferenc Puskas II.1[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Zyndar[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]143[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]29[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]26[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]527[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]350[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]155[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]458[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table, width: 900"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Flat 442 Midsomer ( no OI )[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Knap[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

That was for 16.2 if i am correct

I don't like to comment on other testing threads but this is plain misinformation. A test should be conducted in such a way that as much randomness as possible is removed whilst retaining the core mechanics of the game. When the attributes are changed in such a way that they no longer resemble the actual gameplay, then the results from those tests are null and void. In my day job we discard gigabytes of data when a test fails to adhere to the core mechanics of the software being tested.

I don't know if you actually read my thread, but I have setup the West Ham team in such a way that there is no bias towards any tactic. All positions have natural foot players. This was done by mirroring players feet to the other foot. ie Payet 12 left foot, 20 right foot was changed to 20 left foot, 12 right foot, so he would perform equally as well in a left winger or right inside forward role.

Also all the best managers in the world have been assigned to the league. I have checked every single managers tactical tendencies and made sure that some teams would always attack and some would mostly defend. This way it doesn't matter if the test team is a top team or an underdog, as the AI will play the same way. I have also made sure the test team faces a variety of popular formations and not the same 4-2-3-1 in every match.

It is impossible to remove all the randomness from the game without sacrificing the core mechanics, however I am confident that if a test does well in my DB, then it will perform as well or better in real gameplay.

Also I don't know how you are playing the match as you have not provided this information. From my own testing and Will's testing, holiday and instant result does not correlate in any way shape or form to the actual game. Holiday mode uses a very simple algorithmn to compute the result and instant result is pretty much the same.

For further clarification please see my thread.

Core2FM and Actual Premier Leage test it with Clubs .... Core2FM with West Ham united and Actual Premiere League with Bournemouth ... xDD so in Core2FM Date442 is the best tactic with West Ham United .... in Acutal Premiere League Test Date 442 is best with Bournemouth .... in my testing league every player is same... so for every tactic chances is same ... no best winger or no best defender ... every player is same !!! So we knows that in these 2 tactic leagues Date4-4-2 is the best tactic with West Ham United and Bournemouth...

Tripoligate

Most of my tactics have been updated for 16.3 and now have their own thread. The exception is Oxford that I am working on atm.

The latest change is to remove OIs on 442 tactics.

I don't like to comment on other testing threads but this is plain misinformation. A test should be conducted in such a way that as much randomness as possible is removed whilst retaining the core mechanics of the game. When the attributes are changed in such a way that they no longer resemble the actual gameplay, then the results from those tests are null and void. In my day job we discard gigabytes of data when a test fails to adhere to the core mechanics of the software being tested.

I don't know if you actually read my thread, but I have setup the West Ham team in such a way that there is no bias towards any tactic. All positions have natural foot players. This was done by mirroring players feet to the other foot. ie Payet 12 left foot, 20 right foot was changed to 20 left foot, 12 right foot, so he would perform equally as well in a left winger or right inside forward role.

Also all the best managers in the world have been assigned to the league. I have checked every single managers tactical tendencies and made sure that some teams would always attack and some would mostly defend. This way it doesn't matter if the test team is a top team or an underdog, as the AI will play the same way. I have also made sure the test team faces a variety of popular formations and not the same 4-2-3-1 in every match.

It is impossible to remove all the randomness from the game without sacrificing the core mechanics, however I am confident that if a test does well in my DB, then it will perform as well or better in real gameplay.

Also I don't know how you are playing the match as you have not provided this information. From my own testing and Will's testing, holiday and instant result does not correlate in any way shape or form to the actual game. Holiday mode uses a very simple algorithmn to compute the result and instant result is pretty much the same.

For further clarification please see my thread.

First of all i use Simulate Match ( as i said in OP ).

As i said , testing with real players is not accurate . Your testing league is with real players ... your testing players is not good for every team .. you must to have players for all position ... west ham united dont have a normal one wide midfielder ... if you test for example 4-3-3 formation with 3 strikers ... who is your striker ??? Carrol Emenike Sakho ... 3 different players ...
simply your testing league is not accurate with these players ... you must to have same Strikers , same midfielders , same wingers , same wing backs , same defenders , same goalkeepers. please show me your players ...

I'm not going to argue with you as I have provided a logical explanation of my testing process. All the screenshots of the teams used for each tactic are in my dropbox folder.

I will leave you with this conundrum. If you are not testing with real players, then how do your results correlate to the actual gameplay? Also please find one player from the database who has the same stats as those players in your db. If you do, please PM me (and good luck in your quest).

Finally it is not up to me or you to decide which testing process is better, I have provided my logic and reasoning and you have done the same (to an extent), it is up to the community to decide which testing process they will put their faith in.

First of all i use Simulate Match ( as i said in OP ).

As i said , testing with real players is not accurate . Your testing league is with real players ... your testing players is not good for every team .. you must to have players for all position ... west ham united dont have a normal one wide midfielder ... if you test for example 4-3-3 formation with 3 strikers ... who is your striker ??? Carrol Emenike Sakho ... 3 different players ...
simply your testing league is not accurate with these players ... you must to have same Strikers , same midfielders , same wingers , same wing backs , same defenders , same goalkeepers. please show me your players ...

Most of my tactics have been updated for 16.3 and now have their own thread. The exception is Oxford that I am working on atm.

The latest change is to remove OIs on 442 tactics.

Where i can download tactic with no OI? Link please.

Back