Ultimate Tactic Testing League

• Thread starter Thread starter FM14SERBIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 230
  • Views Views 74K
Somebody knows which is Knap 442Midsomer latest version ? If yes ... please upload here i want to test it :) thx

this thread gona f**ing amazing! :)

perfect analys and works. thanks Serbia!

I don't think you have to test my old tactics mate. You could better test V1 Kingdom, is a better overall tactic as V2. Keep it up, great work!

Hmm Im not sure what to get out of these tests.. Personally I have always valued consistency .. The current number 1 scored 174, 164 and 156. Between 174 and 156 there is quite a big gap..

Date 4-4-2 is scoring 160's across the board .. Maybe it makes it the better tactic because of the consistency over the total number of points.

Am I totally wrong here?

Hmm Im not sure what to get out of these tests.. Personally I have always valued consistency .. The current number 1 scored 174, 164 and 156. Between 174 and 156 there is quite a big gap..

Date 4-4-2 is scoring 160's across the board .. Maybe it makes it the better tactic because of the consistency over the total number of points.

Am I totally wrong here?

Yes you are totally wrong :) Spectre V2 in 2 tests is better than Date 442 :)

Yes you are totally wrong :) Spectre V2 in 2 tests is better than Date 442 :)

But in this extensive test http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ctic-analysis-yes-another-testing-thread.html , date scores 10 points higher than spectre.. It shows how all the best tactics are still inconsistent. If there is one clearly best tactic, it should be highest in every test..

and in this test http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...actic-test-real-league-players-stats-etc.html date again is highest and spectre just plain average..

maybe someone should make a thread comparing all testing results.. And the best tactic is actually scoring the most points over all the different tests out there

But in this extensive test http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ctic-analysis-yes-another-testing-thread.html , date scores 10 points higher than spectre.. It shows how all the best tactics are still inconsistent. If there is one clearly best tactic, it should be highest in every test..

and in this test http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...actic-test-real-league-players-stats-etc.html date again is highest and spectre just plain average..

maybe someone should make a thread comparing all testing results.. And the best tactic is actually scoring the most points over all the different tests out there

Core2FM and Actual Premier Leage test it with Clubs .... Core2FM with West Ham united and Actual Premiere League with Bournemouth ... xDD so in Core2FM Date442 is the best tactic with West Ham United .... in Acutal Premiere League Test Date 442 is best with Bournemouth .... in my testing league every player is same... so for every tactic chances is same ... no best winger or no best defender ... every player is same !!! So we knows that in these 2 tactic leagues Date4-4-2 is the best tactic with West Ham United and Bournemouth...

Last edited:
Core2FM and Actual Premier Leage test it with Clubs .... Core2FM with West Ham united and Actual Premiere League with Bournemouth ... xDD so in Core2FM Date442 is the best tactic with West Ham United .... in Acutal Premiere League Test Date 442 is best with Bournemouth .... in my testing league every player is same... so for every tactic chances is same ... no best winger or no best defender ... every player is same !!! So we knows that in these 2 tactic leagues Date4-4-2 is the best tactic with West Ham United and Bournemouth...

this is just wrong, first of all there isn't any player in the game that has 15 attributes for everything and by having such setup it will favor tactic that utilize most of players abilities, i think fluid or very fluid mentality where defender will attack with 15 attacking attributes and attacker can defend with 15 defensive attributes and also roles that can use as much attributes as possible like bbm

all the test to be done shld try to be as real as possible so that we users selected a tested tactic will have similar result not the other way

this is just wrong, first of all there isn't any player in the game that has 15 attributes for everything and by having such setup it will favor tactic that utilize most of players abilities, i think fluid or very fluid mentality where defender will attack with 15 attacking attributes and attacker can defend with 15 defensive attributes and also roles that can use as much attributes as possible like bbm

all the test to be done shld try to be as real as possible so that we users selected a tested tactic will have similar result not the other way

Testing with Real Players is not accurate !!! Becuase almost every tactic need different style players... my players is same .. so every tactic have same chance... my english is bad ... i hope you understand what i want to said

Testing with Real Players is not accurate !!! Becuase almost every tactic need different style players... my players is same .. so every tactic have same chance... my english is bad ... i hope you understand what i want to said

i know what u r trying to do but its just so wrong to have a player with equal attacking and defending attributes, u shld check tff ultimate testing thread where he has already teach how to design the player attributes

also ur team is not enough u need more team that will play attack and defense just like in a real league

i know what u r trying to do but its just so wrong to have a player with equal attacking and defending attributes, u shld check tff ultimate testing thread where he has already teach how to design the player attributes

also ur team is not enough u need more team that will play attack and defense just like in a real league

Its not right !!! Every players have own instructions ... so my Defenders dont attack and Strikers dont defense xDDD Every tactics have different instructions .... every players have different instructions ...

Back