very cheap and solid my 2 center backs in my benfica save. Kara (cost me 1M) and Rafael Tolói (3M). best defence in the league and the UCL title

very cheap and solid my 2 center backs in my benfica save. Kara (cost me 1M) and Rafael Tolói (3M). best defence in the league and the UCL title

known about kara since 11 but makes me wonder how you got his work permit ???? coz at the begining he fails to get one and when he moves to another team hes worth more than 1m ?

Money aside, Vidic and Ferdinand. In a Man Utd save, they went a whole season only conceding 11 goals (with De Gea in goals). This was despite playing a very attack minded 433. Jones and Smalling are the perfect replacements as well.

known about kara since 11 but makes me wonder how you got his work permit ???? coz at the begining he fails to get one and when he moves to another team hes worth more than 1m ?

in portugal you don't need to get a work permit

I've got Boyata and toro as my CB's and both have 170+ PA (I'm a genie scouter) ;)

Dede is just silly. Him and Cavani. I haven't had a game go by where I haven't seen "dede has been dominant in the air for us today" since he got his stat boost.

Dedé of the latest update and Otamendi.
One good in everything, specially heading if you make him train properly, while Otamendi is good at tackling and anticipation.
Perfect pair!

For me, it has to be Vermaelen-Vertonghen. They are both great at defending and getting the ball out of the defense with ease.

In fact, there are no unbreakable cb pairs imo... It depends only of your tactic ig. ^^.
I think you must accept to take goals if you play attack and score less if you play more defensively...
For example, I like so much to see a 4-4-2 with french fc Nantes passes system (control, one or two dribbles and pass)... So I need two speed and dribbling wingbacks and two ball playing cb... That's really helpfull for ball possession, but a little bit dangerous if your opponent plays the counter-attack and your strikers are in lake of luck in front of the keeper...
I have in memory one game where my team dominate one of my affiliated club a lot... More than 20 shots and 14 in, but the affiliate done a 4 shots for 3 in and the final score was 2-3... o_O'.

For me, the keeper is important as the cbs... and need good reflex before all (and after his high).

Sorry for my potential mistakes i'm not english... ;).

Cahuete.

after my save with Bilbao i have found my hands down favorite CB on FM 12.

Mikel San Jose and Borja Ekiza were my CB's in the season where i only conceded 18 goals while Barca and Real conceded over 30, but still i finished second behind Real Madrid :3

So thats my "unbreakable" pair, but if i was able to buy non-basque players my choice next to San Jose would be Kara.

Salvatore Bochetti and Chris Samba.

Samba is tied with Cavani for most MOTM for me. His set piece value is amazing, and his disposition makes him an absolute rock. He was my highest rated player over an entire season (8.24). I've never had a defender so highly rated in the 6 years I've played FM.

Omer Toprak and Steven Taylor :wub:

Simon Kjaer/Jan Vertonghen - Giorgio Chiellini do the job for me at Juventus.

Phil Jones and Gary Cahill for me, so good together!