UNCLE MAD'S PLAYER SUGGESTIONS/DATABASE

Anyone signed Simon Sterring FC Mid? Sorry if he's already been mentioned but I couldn't see him on the list.

OMG,MANUMAD,you are incredible...
Sorry,but i cant find the DB in the box of choccy's...could someone help me ?!

3. Use the custom database option to load 'players from top division' of North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Also tick 'add players from continental cup teams' or whatever the equivalent option is.

I cannot see an option to load a custon database on the league selection screen?

Do I need to download these 'custom' database's from somewhere? If so where and does anyone have a link?

3. Use the custom database option to load 'players from top division' of North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. Also tick 'add players from continental cup teams' or whatever the equivalent option is.

I cannot see an option to load a custon database on the league selection screen?

When you're setting up your DB at the start there should be a database size category. It will usually say small, medium or large. Click that, select the advanced option & tweak from there.

When you're setting up your DB at the start there should be a database size category. It will usually say small, medium or large. Click that, select the advanced option & tweak from there.

Ohhh right.... i'm so special sometime just like my mum used to tell me:)

Tyvm again buddy:)

So,im planning to start a new save with Ajax,what players do you suggest ? Lippo or Manumad ?
I want young and good players...

Mate i don't know how thank you.That's so good for me because i really have problems with scouting lol! I want to buy everyone (a little bit Mancini) :)

I want sth from you, if you can help i will be so happy.

Can you build your favourite first eleven for this tactic, i want to try yours. You can write well-known players(Barbosa,Hojberg etc.)

SK
IWB
CD (C)
CD (C)
IWB
BWM (S)
AP (A)
AP (A)
DLF (S)
DLF (S)
AF

ADVANCED DATABASE ETC

You've got the game ready, and are about to start a new save. You set up the leagues you want to play, let's say England, Spain and Italy. So you look down at the databsase selection, set it to large and start your game.

That's fine but what about exploring custom DB possibilities? Hitting the custom button you will be able to see all the additional leagues/nations/continents you can add to your game, increasing the player pool. This is a nice way to increase the players and prospects available to you as a manager.

I've been looking at some websites which list some prospects in World football and used my season and a half long save with Lyon to look at them and see how they'd developed. However, on that save I'd only loaded France on a large database and had trouble finding some the players based outside Europe.

So what about loading a save with a few more leagues loaded and a custom database, adding players from the top divisions of S. America, Asia, Africa and Oceania?

By doing this you will be able to "unlock" even more cheap young players you can buy and develop or older ones to help you win stuff pronto.

My suggestion (depending on what your pc can take):

1. Load 2/3 divisions of the country you plan to manage in.
2. Load 2/3 other top divisions relevant to the team you ll be managing - eg: In a save with Lanus in Argentina, also loading Spain would not be relevant.
4. THE MORE LEAGUES YOUR PC CAN TAKE OVER AND ABOVE THE ABOVE THE BETTER AS ITS GOING TO BE MUCH EASIER SELLING PLAYERS

It's really easy, takes a few clicks and vastly increases the amount of prospects you can find in your game at various levels, without putting too much of a strain on your processing speed

Mate i don't know how thank you.That's so good for me because i really have problems with scouting lol! I want to buy everyone (a little bit Mancini) :)

I want sth from you, if you can help i will be so happy.

Can you build your favourite first eleven for this tactic, i want to try yours. You can write well-known players(Barbosa,Hojberg etc.)

SK - CONSIGLI
IWB - CORCHIA
CD (C) - EZEQUIEL MUNOZ
CD (C) - BALANTA
IWB - JONATHAN SILVA (TRAINED TO BE RB) - OR - KADERABEK
BWM (S) - AMARTEY
AP (A) - FERREYRA (JUVENTUS)
AP (A) - LANZINI
DLF (S) - ELKESON
DLF (S) -ZAZA/SANSONE
AF- MALCOM

Tried to give you a mixture of players.

So,im planning to start a new save with Ajax,what players do you suggest ? Lippo or Manumad ?
I want young and good players...

Ajer/Hou Saeter/Bangaard/Mammana/Oberlin/Michael Frey/Iancu/Rotariu/Vieux Sane/Adam Vass/Dario Conca (will win you matches single handedly despite "old" age)/Kaderabek/Elkeson/Malcom/Ould-Chikh

ASKING PRICES MENTIONED

Eran Zahavi 1.5m
Ould Chikh 875k
Andre Martins 950k
Obiang 3.5m
Wijnaldum 4.2m
Jhon Arango - cheaper than a twopenny *****
Knut Olav Rondaroy
Callum Patterson 1m
Vangioni 2m
Ben Arfa free (but high wages)
Lucas Correa free
Bolatti free
Lisandro Lopez free (?)

Ajer/Hou Saeter/Bangaard/Mammana/Oberlin/Michael Frey/Iancu/Rotariu/Vieux Sane/Adam Vass/Dario Conca (will win you matches single handedly despite "old" age)/Kaderabek/Elkeson/Malcom/Ould-Chikh

Thanks boss ! :)