UNCLE MAD'S PLAYER SUGGESTIONS/DATABASE

Just started a SCHALKE save - CARLOS ZAMBRANO looks pretty decent defensive player and has just been bought by SEVILLA for 2.2m.

So,im planning to start a new save with Ajax,what players do you suggest ? Lippo or Manumad ?
I want young and good players...

Have a look at Islam Slimani at Sporting, in Portugal. I have him in an online save with Ajax & he's tearing it up!

Should get him for around the 2M mark.

Last edited:
Guys, can you either put the players you mention in BOLD or CAPITAL LETTERS?

@Manumad,i knew this player since FM14,He's calledPABLO BATALLA,i usually got him in my saves,he was amazing
He looks better than Conca,he's argentine,and he can be picked up for 2-3m€
Also,PABLO AIMARshould be available for free
LEVAN KENIAis good too...

I highly recommend taking a look at DENIS POLYAKOV at BATE, in Belarus.

Can be bought at the start for around the 300k mark & if trained right will develop into one of the better LB's in the game as well as being more then handy in the centre of defence.

One of my favourite bargain buys!

I highly recommend taking a look at DENIS POLYAKOV at BATE, in Belarus.

Can be bought at the start for around the 300k mark & if trained right will develop into one of the better LB's in the game as well as being more then handy in the centre of defence.

One of my favourite bargain buys!

Could you upload SS?

Willie AM/CF - Plays at Vitoria (who have a nice young squad - perfect for a long term save btw) and is young, improves and is not very expensive.

Willie AM/CF - Plays at Vitoria (who have a nice young squad - perfect for a long term save btw) and is young, improves and is not very expensive.

Does he need an advanced database to be found ?

Two young Romanians (AMC/R) who are great and get better: Iancu and Stanciu.

Edison Flores a left winger from Universitario in Peru.

Can be bought at the start for around the 1M mark & develops very nicely. Is at Roma in my player story, year 2024 (below).

View attachment 269698

And here he is at the start for my Al-AIN side.

View attachment 269346

Last edited:
IONUT SERBAN from Dinamo(Romanian League) he'a a DM/MC
And ANDREI MARC and NEDELCEANU both from Dinamo

Looks like a very good find, will have to check him out!

Indeed! all good finds from left of centre which is exactly what this thread is about!!!

Keep em coming boys (and girls)!

ELSEID HYSAJ

FM-2015-profile-Elseid-Hysaj-2014-profile-800x338.png