UNCLE MAD'S PLAYER SUGGESTIONS/DATABASE

MANUMAD,I found some AMAZING guys...
really cheap and young :)
VICTOR LAGUARDIA,a 24 yo Spanish CD and ALIREZA JAHANBAKHSH,a 21 yo inside forward

Amazing thread!! I wonder if you guys have come across any cheap Germans?

Niklas Stark-DM/CM 19 yo
Yannick Gerhardt-CM/DM 20/21 yo

Awesome mate thanks, Thomas Pledl looks a good prospect too,

I am looking for real cheapies if possible, doesn't look like there's many tbf.

Bernardo Silva, CAM/CM 20yo I think. Signed him from Monaco on a free at start of 2nd season. Would be good if anyone knows his CA/PA? Very creative and scores his fair share. Apologies in advance if he's too well known but I'd never heard of him

Rodrigo Betancur, Mauro Gonzalez, Isaac Monti, Joel Soñora, Alan Soñora, Francesco Serafino and Santiago Krieger from Boca Juniors

Tomas Connechy from San Lorenzo

Sergio Diaz from Cerro Porteño

Jhon Arango from Junior

Federico Vietto from Racing

May have already been mentioned but I stumbled across Miguel Parrales, José Francisco Cevallos & Jhegson Méndez from the Ecuador U20s the first 2 look ready made payer and the later a work in progress but only 17.

Also Mario Pinelda who looks a bargain 21yo RB/LB

Here's a few more Daniel Porozo. David Ramírez, Hansel Batalla, Washington Vera, Andrés López, Ronald Champang

All loko capable in the major 2nd Divisions or lower Prem teams

Bumped for those who are in need of "hipster" players.

I admire your work MANUMAD and I am a huge fan. I have couple of questions and I will be very happy if you find time to answer them:

1. My scouting network is quite bad (Championship team) so can I know who are some players that I can sign on pre-contracts in January? Pereyra, Leali, Acquah, Sorensen, all renewed their contracts.

2. Who are some cheap, young, English / HG players should I sign so that I can meet the requirements? Blackett? Garbutt?

3. What is the best skin for 13.3" macbook pro? Some of the skins I downloaded were awesome but the dimension / resolution were not perfectly suited on my mac. This is really important for me so I hope you can help me on this.

I admire your work MANUMAD and I am a huge fan. I have couple of questions and I will be very happy if you find time to answer them:

1. My scouting network is quite bad (Championship team) so can I know who are some players that I can sign on pre-contracts in January? Pereyra, Leali, Acquah, Sorensen, all renewed their contracts.

2. Who are some cheap, young, English / HG players should I sign so that I can meet the requirements? Blackett? Garbutt?

3. What is the best skin for 13.3" macbook pro? Some of the skins I downloaded were awesome but the dimension / resolution were not perfectly suited on my mac. This is really important for me so I hope you can help me on this.

Try sign as many scouts as you can, If you have say 8 scouts get 3 English, 1 Italian, 1 German, 1 Spanish, 1 French and 1 Brazilian.

Skin- Try get the FMTGW Skin Version 1.1

1. You can know who are about to become Bosmans without having good scouts. From the scouting screen use the filters to choose contract status - expiring in six months and do it in December.

About good cheap scouts who will come anywhere Im not at the game but look for: Paul Montgomery, Alexandre Ceolin (is a bit picky 1st season).

2. Dyer from Swansea, the Norwich goalies, Will Hughes (not cheap but class), Andre Wisdom (loan -free after a couple of seasons). Also Chris Solly maybe.

3. No idea.

http://gyazo.com/24ed515d2e48bdfeed4215287861bbf7.png[img]

[img]http://gyazo.com/759d9513520fbe1193963c457f1643bc.png[img]

[img]http://gyazo.com/c1b6a1f432c6dd2f8b66b2b3739166d1.png[img]

[img]http://gyazo.com/fe382c75425645a83ed91f5405b18e3c.png[img]

dont know how to show image

24ed515d2e48bdfeed4215287861bbf7.png

759d9513520fbe1193963c457f1643bc.png

c1b6a1f432c6dd2f8b66b2b3739166d1.png

fe382c75425645a83ed91f5405b18e3c.png

These are the four players suggested by SHANDYKHAN in the previous post ...

Just picked up a couple of Peruvians for 350K a piece that I thought I'd share.

Paulo Albarracin - Alianza, Peru.

View attachment 232406

Christofer Gonzales - Universitario, Peru

View attachment 232400

Not bad for the money, I think you'll agree, & both agreed to come to a small club in Azerbaijan so should be easy enough to acquire. :)