nezza6969

Reaction score
hey guys. iv'e only just notice into my 3rd season with the mighty Newcastle that i have been undefeated 78 games in a row with my 3-3-3-1 tactic, my career average through out the 3 seasons is won 89% of all competition which i think is very impressive, has any 1 else got a good % during there career?

I'm doing alright on mine. Just finished my first season with the mighty toon. Finished 4th, plenty of top class players up for sale, strengthen for a title challenge next year! And to top it all off, the mackems finished rock bottom with 14 points!!!!

I'm doing alright on mine. Just finished my first season with the mighty toon. Finished 4th, plenty of top class players up for sale, strengthen for a title challenge next year! And to top it all off, the mackems finished rock bottom with 14 points!!!!

mackems finished bottom, best news iv'e heard all week ;)

on FM2012 i went 119 league games unbeaten, can post a screenie if you like!!

What you think about Joe Kinnear??

i was ****** of at first but there's nothing we can do about it , iv'e just heard him talking on talk sport and what a dipstick he is thinking he knows more football than us, he cant even pronounce there names properly.

hey guys. iv'e only just notice into my 3rd season with the mighty Newcastle that i have been undefeated 78 games in a row with my 3-3-3-1 tactic, my career average through out the 3 seasons is won 89% of all competition which i think is very impressive, has any 1 else got a good % during there career?

Just noticed after reading this,gone 72 with United and still going.With your 3-3-3-1 and my tweaked variants of 2-3-3-2 and 3-2-3-1-1 of your tactic.
Here is the screenie,and kudos on a top tactic.
View attachment 357170
Oh and even though this is 2017,I havent played with United since the beginning,I was Aston Villa and won 3 league titles,3 COCs,1 Super Cup,1 CWC,1 CL(Beaten finalists once) and 1 Community Shield with them before joining United.So this isnt an unbeatable XI of any sort.
Again Kudos on a top tactic nezza.Made me start playing FM after 3 months.

Just noticed after reading this,gone 72 with United and still going.With your 3-3-3-1 and my tweaked variants of 2-3-3-2 and 3-2-3-1-1 of your tactic.
Here is the screenie,and kudos on a top tactic.
View attachment 357170
Oh and even though this is 2017,I havent played with United since the beginning,I was Aston Villa and won 3 league titles,3 COCs,1 Super Cup,1 CWC,1 CL(Beaten finalists once) and 1 Community Shield with them before joining United.So this isnt an unbeatable XI of any sort.
Again Kudos on a top tactic nezza.Made me start playing FM after 3 months.

cheers mate

what tactic are u using mate