Shakhtardfc1

Reaction score
Has anyone went the entire season unbeaten? Cups and Europe may or may not apply.

yep on old save unlocked steam challenge go hole season unbeaten(H)

I always kept trying to do it and despite my best efforts, I could never do it.

This season, I was HUMPED by Rangers every time.

no, even if i have an amazing tema someone pops up along the season and beats me!

I'm in November with arsenal and unbeaten. Still a long way to go.

I'm unbeaten in all competitions for 4 seasons now with Arsenal, Just about to start my 5th season!

Rangers are one heck of a weird team I have to admit...

In my save, I manage pretty much everybody, albeit on holiday.

Rangers are down to their bare bones, with only a few original players left (McCulloch, McGregor, Alexander, Edu, Jelavic and some others). Yet EVERY time I meet them, they give me a hard game, and thrash me by atleast 2 on most occasions?

on fm09 3rd season with man city played 38 won 36 drew 2, was using the famous piranha tactic mind you

I was unbeaten in the SPL with Rangers untill after the split against Celtic got humped 4-0 :( Still won the league though lol

Gone the league a couple of times. But it never been comfortable I have had a lot games were im lucky not to lose. Im currently unbeaten on my second season with At.Madrid but im waiting to be beat I can see it coming.

Which software can i use for the screenies? Camtasia?

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

The fun is that I've NEVER lost haha!!! I have an UNREAL team though sold off most of the original Arsenal squad the only players I still have are Rvp, Cesc, Sagna, Clichy, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Walcott Wilshere, Ramsey (Walcott, Ramsey & Wilshere are fringe players, not in my 25 man squad)

Which software can i use for the screenies? Camtasia?

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

The fun is that I've NEVER lost haha!!! I have an UNREAL team though sold off most of the original Arsenal squad the only players I still have are Rvp, Cesc, Sagna, Clichy, Vermaelen, Gibbs, Walcott Wilshere, Ramsey (Walcott, Ramsey & Wilshere are fringe players, not in my 25 man squad)

Yep still waiting for the screenshot.

I'd hate to be undefeated for a season, really is boring if you keep winning all the time :\

but then again, in one save I only lost once, to Inter, with Napoli.