it's even funnier, you have all them players, yet you still need to save/quit every game. play however you want, but don't brag about your achievements.

just saw ya status man lol yeh u got caught out on them saves bruv

Mostly transfer updates before i began my save when FM was released. What's wrong with saving your game? Is that some sort of cheat?? I get more money if I save? I should try that!

nothing wrong with saving your game, but saving it some 4500 times in 4 seasons...

seriously.jpg

Jealous much? Sold of most of the original arsenal squad and i started my save before the transfer bug was fixed (like everyone else on here) made the most out of it but i installed the new patch ages ago when it was released as you can see on my game status.

Jealous about what exactly? You are just another moron that needs to cheat - even when playing with a top club - in order to boost his ego and to feel good about himslef. Pretty pathetic.

posted my unbeaten team earlier now here is the game status for it

now he edited his post and deleted the game status screenshot :D

Jealous about what exactly? You are just another moron that needs to cheat - even when playing with a top club - in order to boost his ego and to feel good about himslef. Pretty pathetic.

Dude it's a 'game' no need to get worked up..

Mostly transfer updates before i began my save when FM was released. What's wrong with saving your game? Is that some sort of cheat?? I get more money if I save? I should try that!

Saving your game before each game and reloading if you lose is cheating. Why else would you save that much? I'm currently in the same season and I've only saved 87 times... Essentially, whatever you say, we all know you've cheated.

I'm Undefeated in Argentina, Played 6, won 5, drawn 1....Long way to go yet :D

maybe he has an auto save, for every 10 hours of in game time or something?

40000 saves is pretty mental! i usually get 10-20 saves a year. even if you saved before every game you would only ahve a couple of hundred in 4 years.

game status is still there can even post it again! is it even possible to get a different result in a match 4000 times? do the math!