19 games was as far as i got with everton in fm10 then i couldnt buy a win for five games

screenies is alt+f9, should show up in the screenshots folder of fm2011. if not, just print screen and paste into paint

im close to a 70 game unbeaten streak in my arsenal save. currently mid way of 2012/2013 season. :)

On my laptop I can't take screenshots so you have no right to believe me, but I am telling the truth.
Went unbeaten with Panathinaikos 28 wins and 2 draws. Highest scorers, least conceded. And I am still undefeated 12 games into the second campaign.

I was undeafeted with Hartlepool until the last game of the Season when I lost to bottom the League

unbeaten in la liga the whole season only did it the league tho. got to the semis of champs league nd won the spanish cup

^ still undefeated 7 games into the league and 3 games into champs league group stages

With shakhtar I lost 2 or 3 games, won 29 in the league drew 1, beat inter in the champions league knockout round first leg, then we were walked all over in the second leg 5-0

Screenshots as requested gentleman! 117 wins in a row!! and 152 games currently UNBEATEN!! Included my current squad and my hall of fame status and p.s I just won the 2014 world cup with Brazil!

No way you had enough money to buy all those players...

he probs did mate im guessing he had a budget of 150 mill for 2 or 3 seasons. I get 214 mil each season for barca but ive only been in charge 2 seasons and that's adjusting the wage budget

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

princekea its all good man ur a pro like me!!! lol love the haters

No way you had enough money to buy all those players...

Jealous much? Sold of most of the original arsenal squad and i started my save before the transfer bug was fixed (like everyone else on here) made the most out of it but i installed the new patch ages ago when it was released as you can see on my game status.

With Celtic in FM10. It gets very boring. 83 winning streak got ended by Hearts at Park Head.

Saved 4400 times with all those legendary players? CHEAT!
Unlucky mate, but on this site people can tell whats a fake and whats not.
If it's not it was nice of the board to give you £100000Billion to spend!

Aha-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

he probs did mate im guessing he had a budget of 150 mill for 2 or 3 seasons. I get 214 mil each season for barca but ive only been in charge 2 seasons and that's adjusting the wage budget

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

princekea its all good man ur a pro like me!!! lol love the haters

Thanx mate appreciate the support!

Once i won the league and champs league twice the clubs estimated worth rocketed to a billion so I now get 150mil per season for transfers and Arsenal is now the Richest club. But some of the players I got on a free transfer like Dzeko he ran down his contract at Wolfsburg and was available for free so too was Balotelli he agreed a mutual termination coz he was in the reserves most of the time.