Under Pressure 14.2

First game with your new 14.3 tactic. I'm Barcelona. Plugged in on the day of the game so no where near fluid. Also I sold all my wingers at start of season, so Alvez and Alba were my DW's.

View attachment 413344

Won every game so far using 4231 14.3 patch tactic. Only plugged and played still not fluid. Great work mate! :)

what team you manage theatreof Dreams?do you amend the d-line for the opposite?

19 ccc in 4 games :)

Yaris66 I haven't changed a thing, but why don't you try it?

if you play with Man utd,you don't even need a tactic,try it with fulham or a medium team

if you play with Man utd,you don't even need a tactic,try it with fulham or a medium team
GJN9lVH.jpg

I did half a season with Bayer Leverkusen and Everton testing it with no defeats.

I never found a tactic that works well with Arsenal, might give this a try. Do you just use your AMC's in the CM roles?

What are people's results? I am struggeling a bit... I am conceding a lot of goals on set piece. Both corners and free kicks.

pre-season fitness very high + 50% tactics only until full fluid
in season balance high + 30% match preparation(change every month).i use always attacking movement

I'm now using your Pressure14.3 on the same save which I had all the success with your previous UnderPressure14.2Tweak tactic. I've used it for about 4/5 games and then this happened...

View attachment 409954

9-0 at Half Time wtf

Last edited:
Ok, so you used the 14.2 tweek and boom 9-0 half time))) nice....let us know how the season unfolds fella.

No mate, sorry. I was explaining that I was already through a save/season and had big success with ChrissyDude's UnderPressure14.2Tweak. I'm already top of the table and unbeaten and its November. I haven't played the game for about 3 weeks now, so I've returned to the save and there's a new patch out, so I've just started using the new Pressure14.3.

Sorry for any confusion. Bottom line is...this tactic works well! haha

No mate, sorry. I was explaining that I was already through a save/season and had big success with ChrissyDude's UnderPressure14.2Tweak. I'm already top of the table and unbeaten and its November. I haven't played the game for about 3 weeks now, so I've returned to the save and there's a new patch out, so I've just started using the new Pressure14.3.

Sorry for any confusion. Bottom line is...this tactic works well! haha

No worries )))

Back