ifound setting my assistant to do training for me its been better miles better

Chrissy, thanks for loading this. Really works well in nw patch. First full season of usage, Won the Permier, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League. Scored the most amount of lague goals in a season I ever have done, with any tactic or patch version on FM14. Very, very effective. Looks like you will not score many with this and not play actractive football with this pressing tactic. In my experience this is not the case. Thanks again dude.

Chrissy, thanks for loading this. Really works well in nw patch. First full season of usage, Won the Permier, FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League. Scored the most amount of lague goals in a season I ever have done, with any tactic or patch version on FM14. Very, very effective. Looks like you will not score many with this and not play actractive football with this pressing tactic. In my experience this is not the case. Thanks again dude.

anyone else still playing and having success with this?

My personal view is that there are much better tactics out there.

My personal view is that there are much better tactics out there.
Not much better - maybe better.

I am using it, mostly as a back up tactic for tough away games - use it in countor version. Also sometimes just to have the players get use to it. Still think it is solid, but at the time I prefer a 4-2-3-1.

Expect a nice tweek from Chissy when patch 14.3 is revealed (H) (H)

I'm still using the original 442 and it has been amazing, thanks Chrissy Dude. I sometimes use the 4231 that was uploaded too, just to mix it up a little. I've just gone the whole season unbeaten, winning the league, champs league and FA cup. Had 106 points, scored 138 goals and conceded just 23. For some reason the image uploader is being a tw@ and won't upload my pic

I have a tactic based on this for my own personal save. Much more like the original one.

Will release if works on next patch, so it can get ripped off/used.

Anyways, been working on something new. First pre-season game seems to indicate its working.
b1jSI7R.png

Last edited:
Next pre season against wolves was similar. They got a corner and freekick goal. So ironing that out.
UdSydkl.png

Testing it out in lower leagues etc then will release soon.

It will need a new tactic thread as the changes I have made have essentially made it a new tactic.
Once testing is complete will release it. Few days at most.

Chrissy, loved the football off your earlier release, will try this come the end of my current season, thanks for uploading bud.

Will wait until the final update to release the new tactic. Want to see if defensive bugs get sorted. Have too many gigs etc to do the next few weeks.

Midnight, what tactic is that?

Will wait until the final update to release the new tactic. Want to see if defensive bugs get sorted. Have too many gigs etc to do the next few weeks.

Midnight, what tactic is that?

It's your Under Pressure 14.2 Tweak. Almost managed it again the season after but lost my last away game at Man City..

View attachment 417801

General Training: Ball Control
Level: High

Scheduling: 40%

Match Training: Ususally Teamwork, but sometimes I change it for a month to Attack Movement but I do this totally at random.

Last edited: