excellent tactic,and excellent analysis,
you can find it at the first page of the threat,
i asked what individual training you use,
and what tactic you train as a back up?the TOK 14.2 success?

First game : Everton 7:1 United - I'm Everton ;] 2026/2027

or maybe the same tactic with some tweaking in the team instructions?
for example when we r 1 or 2 goals up,lower tempo,retain possession,play out of defense and all the others remain same?

i tried to tweak a bit this tactic,with a SS as a ACM instead of a DF,(and with wingers and with def wingers),or using a 41221 with a DM instead a 2nd DF,without results.
I think the 2 DFs in this tactic is A MUST

It's your Under Pressure 14.2 Tweak. Almost managed it again the season after but lost my last away game at Man City..

View attachment 504923

General Training: Ball Control
Level: High

Scheduling: 40%

Match Training: Ususally Teamwork, but sometimes I change it for a month to Attack Movement but I do this totally at random.
Wheres the tweak?

i think mcfly asked Where I find this tweak ?
The tactic is called under pressure 14.2 tweak and you can download it from the first page of the post

individual training question again,
an attacker is better to be trained like a DF or dosnt mutter?

Can I be honest. You all make this game way to complicated than it needs to be.

Just plug and play and adapt where needs be. I.e. mentality

Starting a new save with Crewe Alexandra, will update on how the tactic works in the lower leagues.

14 games in, just one loan signing, 2 lost against Charlton and Brighton, drawn 1, won the rest. Even beat Bolton 1-0!

i think chrissys Pressure balance tactic has better results than this one

i think chrissys Pressure balance tactic has better results than this one

Have you any screenshots of results from your game using the pressure balanced?

I've been using the under pressure tweak in my madrid game and its going quite well, winning games but not enjoying the style of football,, nor do i fee i am dominating enough with the team i have. That said, you can't complain when your picking up 3 points every game

the difference between the two tactis is in the team instructions (2 or 3)
i play with a very bad team and the results are better for me
practically is the same concept

ok Chrissy the new patch is out,
we r waiting for your...move!!!

On it already :) Got the M.E. sussed, as have a few other tactic creators. Been speaking to a few of the guys who I know create, not plagiarise, good tactics and we are all independently finding same strengths/weaknesses.

You can all thank me later. Oh and all the plagiarising buggers, at least credit me.

Awesome mate.

Is there any instructions to follow, besides the ones from the opening post?