Underdogs have their day tactic by Raikan007 442 Modern Creator

Hi guys, even tho I am at 8th position right now in the league, I managed to pull out some great results during my first season in charge of the Hammers!
@Reikan, what reputation did you started with ? It seems impossible to sign Llorente so early in the game..

4 days ago i started a new game at FM12 managing AEK Athens and using Raikan's training shedule and tactics (Amazing, Possession New & last but not least Underdog) and i have to say that all work almost perfect to me!!!:
10 wins and 1 draw and first position at the league's table at the moment, 9 points ahead the second after 11 games..an easy away victory, 0-4 (using Underdog) at my first cup game..3 wins and 1 draw at my first 4 games at Europa League, against Spartak Moscow, Sturm Gratz and Odense, scoring 10 goals and conceding just 2!!!
I'm very satisfied with the training shedule also!
So i need to say: Raikan you 're the man, the mastermind, the guru, lol!Maximum respect mate and a million thanks for your hard and great work and for sharing of course!!!
My last game was a theoretically difficult away game against Panionios which i won easily (2-6!!!) using Underdog (which i'm using at away matches,, usually..), so i finally decided to say thanks to Raikan, lol! ^^)
To all the moaning fellow managers: Guys don't forget please that just using a promising looking tactic or training shedule that you found on the net, is not enough!1.You must make always the needed alterations according to your roster (and the opponent of course//the easy way), or change the roster according to the tactic (the expensive way)..and 2.Just using a good tactic doesn't bring success (at all)...there are a loooot of other things you must pay attention to be succesfull..peak the right persons (players, stuff) to do right the job you want to be done, study your opponents carefully, discover their weak points and take advantage of them and finally if you want to be a "Sir Alex Ferguson" type of manager, improve your facilities and develop your own players...Cheers!!! :D

'So i need to say: Raikan you 're the man, the mastermind, the guru, lol!Maximum respect mate and a million thanks for your hard and great work and for sharing of course!!!'

oh grow up, stop making accounts and write to your own thread. its too obvious bro

'So i need to say: Raikan you 're the man, the mastermind, the guru, lol!Maximum respect mate and a million thanks for your hard and great work and for sharing of course!!!'

oh grow up, stop making accounts and write to your own thread. its too obvious bro

excuse me? are you implying I made a new account to come on and write this? hahahahahaahahhaa, please mate...

4 days ago i started a new game at FM12 managing AEK Athens and using Raikan's training shedule and tactics (Amazing, Possession New & last but not least Underdog) and i have to say that all work almost perfect to me!!!:
10 wins and 1 draw and first position at the league's table at the moment, 9 points ahead the second after 11 games..an easy away victory, 0-4 (using Underdog) at my first cup game..3 wins and 1 draw at my first 4 games at Europa League, against Spartak Moscow, Sturm Gratz and Odense, scoring 10 goals and conceding just 2!!!
I'm very satisfied with the training shedule also!
So i need to say: Raikan you 're the man, the mastermind, the guru, lol!Maximum respect mate and a million thanks for your hard and great work and for sharing of course!!!
My last game was a theoretically difficult away game against Panionios which i won easily (2-6!!!) using Underdog (which i'm using at away matches,, usually..), so i finally decided to say thanks to Raikan, lol! ^^)
To all the moaning fellow managers: Guys don't forget please that just using a promising looking tactic or training shedule that you found on the net, is not enough!1.You must make always the needed alterations according to your roster (and the opponent of course//the easy way), or change the roster according to the tactic (the expensive way)..and 2.Just using a good tactic doesn't bring success (at all)...there are a loooot of other things you must pay attention to be succesfull..peak the right persons (players, stuff) to do right the job you want to be done, study your opponents carefully, discover their weak points and take advantage of them and finally if you want to be a "Sir Alex Ferguson" type of manager, improve your facilities and develop your own players...Cheers!!! :D

really glad to hear its working out well for you mate, congrats on getting it to work for you!

keep me updated on the rest of the season! all the best :)

Hi guys, even tho I am at 8th position right now in the league, I managed to pull out some great results during my first season in charge of the Hammers!
@Reikan, what reputation did you started with ? It seems impossible to sign Llorente so early in the game..

brilliant mate, that is not bad at all in your first season, I came 13th using a whole variety of my tactics.. nothing worked for me in the first season, then I made this and came 4th!

all the best, keep me updated!

I think it was either semi or professional.. not international and not Sunday league..

Finished 9th in the league and lost the FA final to Stoke 2-1 :( Carroll was injured and Maiga was not in-form. Also I sold Carlton Cole during the winter window so I had no real good back-up in front.

I started as sunday league footballer. However my attack will be led by Shane Long and Papiss Cisse. I find them good enough with some great stats. For a back-up plan I got Maiga and Sanogo. For the wingers as a main force I'm going to rely on Matt Jarvis (MVP last season!) on the left, and Pablo Hernandez ( has great overall stats, but I'm worried about his teamworking) on the right wing. As a back-up I got Wellington Nem and Ricardo Vas Te. My defensive midfielder is Mohamed Diame(Alou Diarra/Andile Jali) and Mark Noble (Andile Jali/Collinson) + there is a chance of signing Cabaye!
I am looking to improve my defense and sell some players - Collinson, Nolan, Diarra, since they got too big wages for their role.
I'm gonna keep you in touch.

Finished 9th in the league and lost the FA final to Stoke 2-1 :( Carroll was injured and Maiga was not in-form. Also I sold Carlton Cole during the winter window so I had no real good back-up in front.

I started as sunday league footballer. However my attack will be led by Shane Long and Papiss Cisse. I find them good enough with some great stats. For a back-up plan I got Maiga and Sanogo. For the wingers as a main force I'm going to rely on Matt Jarvis (MVP last season!) on the left, and Pablo Hernandez ( has great overall stats, but I'm worried about his teamworking) on the right wing. As a back-up I got Wellington Nem and Ricardo Vas Te. My defensive midfielder is Mohamed Diame(Alou Diarra/Andile Jali) and Mark Noble (Andile Jali/Collinson) + there is a chance of signing Cabaye!
I am looking to improve my defense and sell some players - Collinson, Nolan, Diarra, since they got too big wages for their role.
I'm gonna keep you in touch.

thats not too bad at all mate. sorry about the FA Final! well done for getting there though!

Nice players you have there, Cabaye would be a great addition as the CMR :) how much did you pay for Papiss Cisse?

Newcastle got relegated. However PSG managed to sign Cabaye :( For Cisse I paid only 5min. Now I'm attacking the rest of their squad - Santon and Taylor :)

Working on a save with Tottenham, doing fantastic so far with the Ama-zing tactic! This tactic is simply made for Tottenham, its perfect! So this tactic here ( underdog ) would be a great away tactic, combined with the Ama-zing tactic! So great too, to be able to use the same players in both tactics! Atleast the wingers! Should i use Teamwork as match prep. for both tactics raikan? and also, im having a small problem with Bale in the left winger position, he seems to try and finish alot and has really low rating! any idea`s how too sort this? as he is spurs/england premier league/britain`s best player in my opinion : )

Last edited:
Working on a save with Tottenham, doing fantastic so far with the Ama-zing tactic! This tactic is simply made for Tottenham, its perfect! So this tactic here ( underdog ) would be a great away tactic, combined with the Ama-zing tactic! So great too, to be able to use the same players in both tactics! Atleast the wingers! Should i use Teamwork as match prep. for both tactics raikan? and also, im having a small problem with Bale in the left winger position, he seems to try and finish alot and has really low rating! any idea`s how too sort this? as he is spurs/england premier league/britain`s best player in my opinion : )

thats great to hear mate :) the Amazing was designed around my Tottenham save :)

yes I think so mate, I always use teamwork, I leave it on ave when the tactic is fluid and sometimes before big games I set to very high attacking/defending movement (at least 3 days before) then back to teamwork

play him left back and buy in Willian :)

off, some serious 2nd season hangover here :( won the euro-league and the premier league with this as my away tactic, worked like a charm, beating chelsea, arsenal, and drawing united and city! won the league with 98 points using this and the Ama-zing tactic! started 2nd season now and have huge problems scoring goals, with both tactics and leaking goals with the underdog tactic. you`ve said Raikan, that all tactics need tweaking in the 2nd season, what tweaks do you meen?

off, some serious 2nd season hangover here :( won the euro-league and the premier league with this as my away tactic, worked like a charm, beating chelsea, arsenal, and drawing united and city! won the league with 98 points using this and the Ama-zing tactic! started 2nd season now and have huge problems scoring goals, with both tactics and leaking goals with the underdog tactic. you`ve said Raikan, that all tactics need tweaking in the 2nd season, what tweaks do you meen?

well that is a very good season mate well done!

1) change tempo a bit, width, change to control, change the formation a bit, change player settings to fit your own players now etc :)

its a good tactic, i started using this yesterday but the only problem is, i do concede a lot of goals :( also i cant work out what to set my strikers as, im playing as sunderland, ive got Bendtner, Ji, Wickham and Quintero and i dont know what to set them as, i start with quintero and bendtner, what do you recommend to sort my defensive problems and my strikers?

its a good tactic, i started using this yesterday but the only problem is, i do concede a lot of goals :( also i cant work out what to set my strikers as, im playing as sunderland, ive got Bendtner, Ji, Wickham and Quintero and i dont know what to set them as, i start with quintero and bendtner, what do you recommend to sort my defensive problems and my strikers?
hey bud, glad to hear ;)

I would use Ji and Quintero :)

have I changed the defensive settings on this one?? are both of the cb's instructions the same as each other or is it still the original version? I cant remember and not on Fm at the moment..

hey bud, glad to hear ;)

I would use Ji and Quintero :)

have I changed the defensive settings on this one?? are both of the cb's instructions the same as each other or is it still the original version? I cant remember and not on Fm at the moment..

Would you recommend using them as poacher and trequarista or something else?

All i did was look at your screenshot of your tactics and copied them, didnt go into loads of detail :p

Would you recommend using them as poacher and trequarista or something else?

All i did was look at your screenshot of your tactics and copied them, didnt go into loads of detail :p

hahahah, so you copied the team instructions into your own tactic?

their are literally like dozens and dozens of player instructions settings that makes the tactic :) as most of my tactics :) its all about the individual player settings not just the team instructions..

Dlf - attack for Ji
Poacher for Quintero

have both CB's on CB - Defend :)

hahahah, so you copied the team instructions into your own tactic?

their are literally like dozens and dozens of player instructions settings that makes the tactic :) as most of my tactics :) its all about the individual player settings not just the team instructions..

Dlf - attack for Ji
Poacher for Quintero

have both CB's on CB - Defend :)

Yeah i did hahatoo technical for me to be fair, so only copied!

Yeah ill give that a try and see what happens :)

Yea, its really unfortunate! i was soooo happy with this tactic the 1st season with tottenham, it was perfect! Now the 2nd season its like, close too useless! I loose too everybody! I went 1st season with 2 losses in the league, now ive lost too Norwich, Bolton, West Ham, Sunderland and havent even faced anyone from the top 6 yet! Actually havent won a game away yet, in november! No idea why this **** happens all the time! Teams play the same tactics for years in real life so why cant this apply on this stupid game!! I conceed goals and cant create chances, good counters, nothing.. Im leaking goals to be honest! The defence seems in total chaos! On defenssive set pieces, their strikers run "through" my defence so easy, and their strikers also turn my CB like nothing, its like i play with no defence.. Also, its weird, i seem to keep quite alot of posession! I thought a counter attack would let the oposite team keep the ball and exploit on their misstakes! I have more posession with this tactic than with Ama-zing! This i dont get..

I tryed and tweak it some, increased tempo abit, did small changes to some positions like tured down creativity for the wingers, and made one of the CB`s a stopper, but no luck.

My team is ; Lloris, Walker, Hummels, verthongen, Ekotto, Sandro, Huddlestone ( only dlp i have ) Bale, pedro, Llorente and Adebayor. Not a bad side at all in my opinion!

ALL ASSISTANCE/SUGGESTIONS/HELP APPRETIATED! WHY DOES THIS ALLWAYS HAPPEN!!!!?????

PS. morale was fine when season started but now, after some losses its all down the drain! Also, 1st season i played with no training schedule, this 2nd season i use raikans and doesent seem to help much : (

Last edited:
Yea, its really unfortunate! i was soooo happy with this tactic the 1st season with tottenham, it was perfect! Now the 2nd season its like, close too useless! I loose too everybody! I went 1st season with 2 losses in the league, now ive lost too Norwich, Bolton, West Ham, Sunderland and havent even faced anyone from the top 6 yet! Actually havent won a game away yet, in november! No idea why this **** happens all the time! Teams play the same tactics for years in real life so why cant this apply on this stupid game!! I conceed goals and cant create chances, good counters, nothing.. Im leaking goals to be honest! The defence seems in total chaos! On defenssive set pieces, their strikers run "through" my defence so easy, and their strikers also turn my CB like nothing, its like i play with no defence.. Also, its weird, i seem to keep quite alot of posession! I thought a counter attack would let the oposite team keep the ball and exploit on their misstakes! I have more posession with this tactic than with Ama-zing! This i dont get..

I tryed and tweak it some, increased tempo abit, did small changes to some positions like tured down creativity for the wingers, and made one of the CB`s a stopper, but no luck.

My team is ; Lloris, Walker, Hummels, verthongen, Ekotto, Sandro, Huddlestone ( only dlp i have ) Bale, pedro, Llorente and Adebayor. Not a bad side at all in my opinion!

ALL ASSISTANCE/SUGGESTIONS/HELP APPRETIATED! WHY DOES THIS ALLWAYS HAPPEN!!!!?????

PS. morale was fine when season started but now, after some losses its all down the drain! Also, 1st season i played with no training schedule, this 2nd season i use raikans and doesent seem to help much : (

I honestly do not know what you are doing wrong mate... I wish I could help you but as you say, it always happens... at least you won something in the first season :)