Unexpected managers later in the game

lee trundle as arsenal manager in 2017 and won the league 2 years running

Robbie Keane 5 years in at New York Red Bulls
robbiekeane.png

gerrard won the 2022 world cup with england. iniesta had a spell with stoke. indranik (sp?) took birmingham to a top 4 finish. ben mee is currently in charge of portsmouth, and there 2nd in the league.
a believe that guy is former Fulham player Andranik Teymourian, he is from Iran

Xavi-Aston Villa

Allan McGregor-Dundee UTD

And Finally Messi Managed Raith Rovers to the CL final then became At.Madrid Manager

XD

Sami Hyypia is at Wolves on mine, Avram Grant seems to go through every Premier League club aswell

a believe that guy is former Fulham player Andranik Teymourian, he is from Iran

that's him. he got sacked, there 16th in the league but qualified for the last 16 in the champions league. they got wayne rooney to replace him, who was my youth coach.

Danny Murphy was my physio at totteham in 2nd season, i didnt actually realise it was him till a year after :D

Ronaldinhio was Manger of Brazil national teamin 2018-22 :)

year 2013

Gary Neville - Aston Villa, Prem 11th
Michael Owen - Sheff Utd, Champ 5th
Patrick Vieira - Arsenal, Prem 4th

Oh so many :D
I had Gerrard as coach, and then he took over Aston Vila, Benny McCarthy (sp) is my scout ( **** good one), scholes is my coach, had xavi for coach, now i have puyol, jay demerit, seedorf and many others XD
Ronaldinho is managing brazil, Owen England, Ferdinand West Ham... yea, neville was sacked by wolves
Funny thing, giggs is retired from football, van nistelrooy, ronaldo, adriano, nesta, zanetti, buffon also....

Lee Bowyer just took over at Crawley.
Michael Owen is Blackburn manager after just 1 season.
I have had quite alot, i will load one of my old saves and take some screenies.

the funniest managerial appointment i've seen has got to be ronaldinho becoming man city manager in 2013 which is major WTF. Even funnier thing is ronaldinho came into replace ROY HODGSON LOL.

Heskey manager of Barcelona o_O
Frank Lampard manager of Luton
and the more suprising that heskey is....
Arsenal manager being Bramble LOL

In 2014, Rafa Benitez is England boss, Fabio Cannavaro is Atlanta manger, Kevin Davies is manager of Welling, Lee Hughes is at Kettering, Tony Mowbray is manager of Arsenal :O , Louis Saha is manager of Cherbourg, van Nistelrooy is manager of Fulham, and Gary Neville was manager of Reading before getting sacked after just 4 months!

Xavi-Aston Villa

Allan McGregor-Dundee UTD

And Finally Messi Managed Raith Rovers to the CL final then became At.Madrid Manager

XD

Upload an image of Messi/Raith Rovers/CL final. I fancy a laugh at it.

End of 2017

Arsenal - Nigel Clough
Birmingham - Trevor Francis is back
Blackburn - Shearer
Chelsea - Avram Grant
Leeds - Brad Friedel
Boro - Tim Cahill
Norwich - Quinton Fortune (haha)
Inter Milan - Benitez still!!!
Stuart Pearce is having a go at the England job

by 2012-2013 season

Roberto mancini to liverpool
both anceloti and roy hod fired from chelsea and liverpool repectivly

Arsene wenger to man city, and the Fabio cappello for chelsea after fired from england team. eventuraly reties after this season, together with Sir alex fergie

alan sheaer for blackburn also

i have rafa in the england job, wenger at sevilla(wasnt sacked by arsenal, sevilla paid compensation) , mowbray at man city, alan shearer at liverpool, martin o'niell at man utd

managers keep moving all over the place and I cant seem to keep track of them all as I'm doing a LLM atm.

this is all summer of 2012

Last edited: