Unexpected managers later in the game

Ryan Giggs at blackburn for just over a year and Emile Heskey at Fulham for just under 6 months

Andres Palop manager at Plymouth Argyle, got sacked after 6 or so months XD

Thierry Henry was manager of Fiorentina on one of my Saves, He had a won percentage of like 70% for 2 seasons, was incredibly hard to beat

Thierry Henry is floating around as HC in my game. I'm almost positive that he's never found a job despite having about 50% of the teams in the database loaded........

Berbatov was manager of Man Utd in my save, win percentage 69.8% and managed them longer than SAF, from age 40 to age 70 (30 years for him, SAF retired after 26 years) :O

Thierry Henry is floating around as HC in my game. I'm almost positive that he's never found a job despite having about 50% of the teams in the database loaded........

Yeah ive only seen him get that 1 job at Fiorentina, other then that i rarely see him after he retires

Clarence Seedorf became Birmingham manager
Ballack became Man City manager, but was sacked later and was replaced by Rafa Benitez. Ballack then went on to manage Liverpool
Michael Owen as Wolves manager
Michael Laudrup as Man Utd manager
Mike Phelan managing Leicester

Mathew Leckie (currently plays for Adelaide United in Australian A-League) managing Real Madrid in 2033

Michael Laudrup managing Arsenal and Gary Neville Manchester united
both doing poor and about to get sacked

Totti managing a Serie B team. Materazzi managing a Serie C team

Well for me, the special one always goes back to Chelsea which i think is a little funny anyway.

But for players....hmmm..Heskey went to Leicester, Gary Neville to Middlesbrough but got sacked after one season, Vieira is the PSG manager, Pires the manager of Rayo...the team that keeps on beating me !!!!

For me, on my save, many former players become managers but the only teams they end up managing struggle badly, or are doing poorly, to which then they get a bad record and so on

Shearer keeps taking charge of either Everton or Blackburn in my games, and does a very good job!

Ryan giggs- plymouth
michael owen- tottenham
rio ferdinand-wolves
gary neville- england
neville won everything from 2012 euro to 2018 wc.
Rio took over when they were 6 points below safety kept in pl on last day.

In my Parma save, Hernan Crespo got a manager job at Inter Milan and beat the **** out of me(2-0 at their stadium):(

2018- frank lampard got a manager job at scunthorpe but get sacked a next season :(

Mikael Forssell at Juventus for 10 years, then Getafe and now he's at Liverpool.