Should I start it again to include Irish teams, and any other requests?

Yeah, forgot about that :p
Can't understand you not finding a club though, your stats look immense for your position, although with Sean, he's a striker with 2 finishing :L

September Update

3rd: Kristo Laur becomes youngest ever European U21 Championship player
18th: Dan Newton breaks Rhys Coombes' record as League 1's youngest ever player

October News

6th: Despite being unattached, Stephen Holland becomes the youngest ever Euro U19 Championship qualifiers player
10th: Holland breaks the record for the quickest goal at the Euro U19 Championship qualifiers, becoming the youngest goalscorer in the process
15th: MK Dons manager Karl Robinson is sacked
29th: Ryan Golding makes Walsall debut in a 4-1 defeat to Preston

Slightly **** update, not much is happening, and sorry for not putting Irish leagues in, they will come in on the 2nd January

wow youngest ever U21 player, i guess Estonia lost all the matches?

Nah, you captained them to a win against Kazakhstan, but then broke your ankle :p
Dunno why, but there's not alot of updates coming through

doing quite decent so far, could you post a screenie of me if your not to busy?

November Update

9th: Andrew Page makes professional debut for Peterborough in a 2-1 loss to Birmingham

Wow, busy month :/

December News

...absolutely nothing

January News

1st: Rhys Coombes becomes Notts County's, and League 1's youngest ever goalscorer
6th: Julian Lalor rejects Galway United in order to join Salthill until the end of the calendar year
10th: Stephen Holland accepts trial offer from Galway United until the end of 2013
14th: Holland's trial period becomes permanent

A slightly more productive month

Completely forgot about finishing... *sigh*

Aha, wondering whether to start it again, I messed up with my subscriptions, and Ryan, Man Utd and West Brom wanted you