Dunno if he is classed as "unknown" but Vincenzo Rennella. He is a great young striker, who you get get on loan with mid-championship teams. He scored 8 goals in 3 games for me, An excellent complete forward

I know Andy Bishop is class, I got Bury promoted up to the Premiership on FM09 and he was the only original Bury player I had when I got to the Premiership.

Gary Glen is awesome as well, another Hearts striker is Ryan Wallace, take a look at him and see what you think.....

Hooper?,,,,,Plays for Scunthorpe, first name escapes me...his stats look good as well but his value has rocketed because I wanted to sign him at the start of a season, he was £1Million, and now I look again and he is £2.5.....pretty gutted!

this amy ahve changed on the 10.3 patch, but he was at jumilla in spain, hes chilean, he costs anywhere from £0-£40k but is a beast in BSP-League 1.

plenty of threads about him, have a search

Have you seen his Real Life record:p its horrid

Rickie Lambert, Reason?

I bought Matt Derbyshire in my 3rd season playing leeds for the premiership. He was decent in the first 2 seasons but as the quality of my team got better, he was EPL top scorer in my 5th season. I only used a modified 4-1-3-2 though, so my team rarely score loads of goals. He only got 25 goals to be top scorer but for 6mill euros, it was an economic buy for EPL level.

striker from Anderlect think hes's called lukuku or something can be bought for 7m and hes onily 16

Petar Skuletic - Celtic at the start I think is a great allrounder
Sambou Yatabare - great and tall targetman with good pace and technical stats
Adailton - young Brazilian from Fotaleza, has great potential, is quite cheap and never had any work permit problems

Yannick Djalo - Sporting Lisbon Striker - 3m but is on the transfer list for 800k normally.. bought him for my birmingham season scored 8 in 6 friendlys and is at 11 in 9 league games.

Not really 'unknown' but Jo in mine is top scorer almost every season.
Pava.... from spurs is good too.(not gonna embarass myself trying to spell that)

Petar Skuletic - Celtic at the start I think is a great allrounder
Sambou Yatabare - great and tall targetman with good pace and technical stats
Adailton - young Brazilian from Fotaleza, has great potential, is quite cheap and never had any work permit problems

I had Skuletic on loan for 6 months, but he was not that good for me at all, scored a few goals, but I wouldn't class him as an all round complete striker...

Griffiths and Goodwillie are class for me at the moment for Dundee, Dundee Utd got relegated and I signed Goodwillie for nowt cos his contract expired :D

Drazen Klaric - CRO

2010/11 26 matches, 22 goals
2009/10 21 matches, 22 goals

For TSK 1932 Topolovec

Griffiths is a great goal scorer, scored 21 goals in 23 games for me when i was dundee united in fm 09. My mate told me that in his Celtic save in 2012 Griffiths scored 30 goals in 29 games in the spl

not sure thats true tho

I am Leeds Utd and in just started. I signed Gary Glen for £2.1million from Hearts and he has scored 6 goals in 7 games. Gary Glen and Petar Skuletic are an amazing partnership up front for lower league teams :D:p

Takesure Chinyama
Legia Warsaw
200k- £1m
great target man
great in championship or lower.

may sound stupid but jermaine beckford cos i hvae him in prem after he got mepromoted wit 22 goals an now he's on 7 so far

In responce to all the ***** Topp fans, I dont think hes good to be honest. He couldnt hit a barn door for me.
This lad is well-known but only in England ...
Matty Fryatt - 34 goals in 44 games.

Nathan Delfouneso starts scoring a few in 2nd/3rd seasons