Charlie Austin came from Poole Town who were are in the same league as my local team in level 9/10. Hes doing really well now in real life for Swindon in League 1 and is one of the greatest success stories for a while.

Not really 'unknown' but Jo in mine is top scorer almost every season.
Pava.... from spurs is good too.(not gonna embarass myself trying to spell that)
Pavlyuchenko? something like that :mad:
Tbh though, Jo deserves to be unknown he's that poor IRL

Conor Ramsey from St Mirren, got him up to 15 finishing and 16 pace. On my Celtic game 18 goals in 31 appearances on season. worth 3.5 mil now but injured for 3 mths.

Febian brandy , signed him on loan in my first season for swindon scored 42 goals , in the championship the next year he scored 32 , then 28 the year after. currently in the prem and he score 15 last year maily coming off the bench for impact.

Oh and i must say it is a pleasure watching charlie austin week in week out as a swindon town season ticket holder , truley a class act !

Conor Ramsey, St Mirren is ace, I tried to sign him for dundee but he went to Spurs for 600k in 2nd season.
David Goodwillie, Dundee Utd is awesome I signed him for nothing as mentioned before, him and Leigh Griffiths are classic

My other 2 strikers for Dundee are Colin Nish and Charlie Austin. Nish would be good for lower league teams in England for sure.

Charlie Austin looks good in my game as well, yeah Leigh is class, dunno the highest level he could score goals at tho, SPL is one thing would be interesting to see what he would be like in say the Championship or even Premiership at a push....

Ive got leigh Griffiths at peterborougher and he's quality i started with peterborougher 10 games on and they were 23rd and on his goals and aaron mclean's goals i'm up to 10th. griffiths assists alot aswell.
an unknown striker for me would be aaron mclean

Krzysztof Chrapek.

Signed him for my Crewe team in second season as i couldnt afford Charlie Austin:'( seven goals in seven appearances currently in league one.

yaya sanogo!! i actually want to kill him becuz after like 10 appearances for my villa team he scored squat, so i send him on loan to walsall, like 14 goals in 9 games!! And yes delfouneso is awesome when you play him as complete forward

In responce to all the ***** Topp fans, I dont think hes good to be honest. He couldnt hit a barn door for me.
This lad is well-known but only in England ...
Matty Fryatt - 34 goals in 44 games.

Nathan Delfouneso starts scoring a few in 2nd/3rd seasons
Seeing as how I played Leicester before I had to reinstall my OS, I can back you on Fryatt. If you play a mid-table Premier League side, then you'd be well off to take a look at him.

Couple other names I saw on here that caught my attention...I'm seriously considering Romelu Lukaku on my Chelsea game, even after pouring out £33M for Mario Balotelli. If I can get him with the coaches that I've got, then I can see those two terrorizing the Premier League for many years down the road. And as far as Lauri Dalla Valle goes, would he be best on the wings and/or in an AMC slot? If so, then I might give him another look with the tactics that I run.

Im Lyon and have signed Dejan Lekic from Red Star Belgrade, not sure if he will cut it in the French League but he had 29 goals from 33 games at Red Star.

For my previous #49 post about Chrapek heres a screenshot:

Red arrows came due to lack of morale he didnt score for 15 hours until my last game they disappeared now.

Last edited:
Roberto Aquafresca at Genoa, just top scored in my first Serie A season with AC. and I forgot to offer him a contract when it was expiring... :mad:

Last edited:
I just started a game as Liverpool (not really sure why...probably after watching them last night??)
so far ive signed Griffiths for the reserves, got Torres tutoring him so will see how that works out. Also I know this guy isn't a goal machine like i said this thread is about, but I am pretty sure this guy is an unknown, I found him on my old Juventus game and hes been class so far -

Name - Gabriel Silva
Position - DL
Starting club - Rio Claro (Brazil)
Transfer amount - I have him on loan with a starting fee of £500k, with a future fee of £2.5Million.
Work Permit - Required for English teams, gets rejected at first but can be given on appealing.

For Liverpool I have Aurelio tutoring him and its working well since they are both Brazilian

Again sorry if this guy is not an unknown, I just came across him and wanted to share with others, apologise if someone else had found him before I posted this....

Jonathan Cristaldo from Velez , worth 950k . Great as advanced forward . Scored 35 in his my Celtic season

Ive come across a good striker in spain, not sure about how he would perform in England, probably league one standard, maybe championship also,

Name - Kike
Club - Salamanca
Position - Striker
Best tactics - use as targetman, ball to feet
Preffered moves I have for him - Beat the offside trap

This guy got my Salamanca team promoted from Spanish division 1 into La Liga
(I only ended up there in January of first season, as I resigned from the sinking ship that is Portsmouth FC :'(

just signed kleber for 10 million he has 10 in 8 games at the moment for rangers also adriano is a beast