In Championship, definitely Alejandro Faurlin and Kikin Fonseca- Faurlin got 28 and Fonseca 34 for me in all competitions

Simeon Jackson, bought him from Gillingham, and has scored 15 goals in 17 appearances.

Not unknown, but underrated - vaclav kadlec turned into a beast in one of my games...he scored crazy amounts of goals...top scorer and all...ahead of dzeko
he's second from the top in screenshot...his average rating is immense too..

Rasmus Jonsson, Helsingborgs is another awesome young striker, not as good as Lukaku or Sanogo but according to my scouts he has potential to be better than Amauri for my Juventus team.

Lacina Traore is brilliant as well, starts at CFR Cluj ive got him, Sanogo and Jonsson all for my Juventus team, plus del piero, amuari and gignac. am not short on goals haha

matty fryatt and simeon jackson were a great front pairing in the first two seasons with leicester for me, had to upgrade come season 3 and premier league tho, those guys moved to being rotation strikers.

Michael Morris from Bohemians in Ireland.

Bangs in the goals for me at Bayern Munich.

Stats aren't great but defo give him a look. :D

Chris Templeman, plays in scotland.
Signed him for torquay and he scored 45 in first season and then 37 in the second and he cost me 7k

oh, and David Rodriguez from Almeria. In my notts county game he has been a superstar, they offered him to me on a free :) not one for prem clubs imo, but hes torn L2 and L1 to absolute shreds, goals and assists.
33 goals, 14 assists and 15 MotM in 40 games in L2, and hes hit 25 goals and 13 assists in L1 come january...

Last edited:
eric boakye (ashanti golden boys) about 300k 1st season goal machine

Marcus tudgay cant stop scoring for me and also would suggest scott mcdonald of middlesbrough scores nearly one every game

Again not really unknown but Salvador Cabanas is deadly, can pick him up for £5m or less and will score 20+ in the premiership every season (has 19 finishing)

Signed Paul Mcgowan from Celtic for 12k in my first season with Mansfield. He was a revelation as a poacher in the conference. Scored 39 league goals in 46 games and got 16 assists. Only just started the second season in league 2. He has 4 goals in 8 games so far with 1 assist.

Filiberto Barba from Chivas Usa though i think you have to upload all players from usa in the beggining of the game. Description : wonderkid

he looks like a regen to me - can we look at his history - i may get him

All the little teams I suggest,you buy Petrucci(In Manchester united reserves)after he matures when he's 19,he is a young goal machine!!I bought him fro rotherham and I won the Coco-Cola championship 1