Amazing tactic, but losing to much opportunities to score, one match por example i have 30 shot on target and scores 1 goal, with bayern, wth, but still winning games

Amazing tactic, but losing to much opportunities to score, one match por example i have 30 shot on target and scores 1 goal, with bayern, wth, but still winning games

FM has been always like that...

In order to score at least 1 goal you need have 30+ shots, 5 Clear Cut Chances and 10 Half Chances and sometimes even that isn't not enough to score... :)

I find FM is very random when it comes using of scoring chances... sometimes you might score 5 goals from 5 scoring chances and sometimes you have 10 scoring chances but can't score 1 goal

Last edited:
Heh, with this tactic I usually have 8-12 scoring chances per match and if my all scoring chances were converted into goals then all matches ended with 2 digits scores and I think it would be very unrealistic :)

FM has been always like that...

In order to score at least 1 goal you need have 30+ shots, 5 Clear Cut Chances and 10 Half Chances and sometimes even that isn't not enough to score... :)

I find FM is very random when it comes using of scoring chances... sometimes you might score 5 goals from 5 scoring chances and sometimes you have 10 scoring chances but can't score 1 goal

that sucks :(

Sorry guys I'm a bit clueless on the Instant result stuff, never used it before rarely even heard of it also but, the way TFF speaks about how it affects the roles for players, would the same mix up occur if you went on holiday through a few games?

Probably a stupid question but was just wondering

Sorry guys I'm a bit clueless on the Instant result stuff, never used it before rarely even heard of it also but, the way TFF speaks about how it affects the roles for players, would the same mix up occur if you went on holiday through a few games?

Probably a stupid question but was just wondering

Playing through holiday is much worse as your assistant will change the whole tactic during match.

Playing through holiday is much worse as your assistant will change the whole tactic during match.

Ah okay good to know, I usually only holiday through international breaks but was just curious, thanks

without closing down and hard tackling on opposition instruction this tactic conceding to many goals....particularly vs. weaker opponents...I had 3 draws in row with Arsenal tam playing vs newcastle and stoke

Would 'stay back at all times' be a bad PPM for the DM(s). he has get further forward as an instruction

without closing down and hard tackling on opposition instruction this tactic conceding to many goals....particularly vs. weaker opponents...I had 3 draws in row with Arsenal tam playing vs newcastle and stoke

All positions in the tactic already have "Hard Tackles" PI so you don't need it in OIs ;)

Yup, there's no point in having "Hard Tackles" in OIs if it's in the tactic already

I rarely comment on this forum but this tactic deserves my comment.

Playing with Dortmund and absolutely rocking it.

Only 13 league games in but top by 3 points and won 12, drew 1. Beat Bayern 2-0 comfortably too which was a nice surprise.

Reus is loving it as the wide playmaker and Aubameyang is 21 games, 18 goals. I noticed that the fullbacks are very influential in the tactic.

Anyway, promising so far. Will keep you updated and hopefully Bayern drop more points!

Good work.

Reus just won World Golden Ball and World Player of the Year. 8.73 rating after 27 games. Not bad :)

My first season with Olympique de Marseille went just awesome, I kicked PSG's *** and won the league. :)

Also, I won EURO Cup and French.

Now Champions League awaits next season. ;)

omm1.jpg

omm2.jpg

omm3.jpg

Hey,

Do you think this tactic will work with Liverpool?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back