M8, of course, you should use Individual Training Focus - "Complete Wing Back" that attached to Right Wing Back(WBR) position for your CWB instead of using Individual Training "Complete Wing Back" that attached to DR becasue your CWB plays at WBR position and he doesn't play at DR position so what's the point in training DR position? ;)

I thought as much but its better to ask and know for sure :)

This tactic has provided me with huge amounts of success in the few seasons ive implemented in it various saves. But i just cant fully enjoy that success, the ratings the CMs receive are just so poor... there must be something to change it?
I know, right. Amazing tactic, great results, and then my CM looks like rubish at the end of the season. :)

New patch is out ?

16.3.2 but no transfer ?

Last edited:
How is the central midfielder performing for you guys?

I won the league first year with Milan, then the league with 20 points as well as CL second year and all my players are performing great except the player I choose to play on the central midfielder role. I've tried several players that meet the criterias listed in the first post but most sit on an average rating around 7.0 while all other players are at least on 7.4 (except the keeper).

How is the central midfielder performing for you guys?

I won the league first year with Milan, then the league with 20 points as well as CL second year and all my players are performing great except the player I choose to play on the central midfielder role. I've tried several players that meet the criterias listed in the first post but most sit on an average rating around 7.0 while all other players are at least on 7.4 (except the keeper).

Yeah, he always underperforms (or under-rated). I ended up watching my first league game of my second season vs Roma at home on full. Lucas Romero played the CM(d) role.

At the end of the game he had:
- completed 43/49 passes, 3 key.
- won 3/3 tackles, 1 key.
- won 6/9 aerial challenges
- completed 6/6 interceptions
- according the game "stats", he made 1 mistake (1 lost ball).

We won the game 2-0. Very comfortable. For a huge period he was rated 6.4 and it was until the final whistle, and the end result, that he jumped up to 6.8. In comparison the GK rated 7.0 and no other outfield player rating below 7.4

Im starting to think the player isn't under-performing, just the ME is under-rating them.

the player isn't under-performing, just the ME is under-rating them.

Matty, TFF already has said that countless amount of times :)

The way how the ME gives ratings is poorly tuned and some positions just can’t get such high ratings as some other positions even that they do equally good.

Last edited:
Wow, dont think i had this many injuries/ discipline issues last season. Played 9 games this season and had 7 players injured or sent off so far

Wow, dont think i had this many injuries/ discipline issues last season. Played 9 games this season and had 7 players injured or sent off so far

thats the reason i like to have a big squad so i can have back up for evey position

06716-14b4dd71-4cbb-4f70-b94b-668de25ca58c.png

8 ccc
06716-152b3799-c40c-49be-a97a-2701af33f9f5.png

In my second season with Las Palmas I was struggling with the Eusebio tweak. So I decided to switch back to TFF's Unleashed (AP tweak).

And it's going freaking amazing (I'm using the tactic since the Copa del Rey 4th Round Leg 2 vs Barakaldo CF):

View attachment 136504

View attachment 136503