hey tff. mate, how often do you rotate btween your players, and i have neymar.. would it be to use as ap or ml?

Last edited:
hey tff. mate, how often do you rotate btween your players

Hey mate,

I try to keep the Match Sharpness of all players in the first team above 85-90% so when I see that some player has Match Sharpness less than 85-90% then I play him.

Of course, for important matches I always use the strongest starting eleven that I have.

and i have neymar.. would it be to use as ap or ml?

He is one of the best players in the game so he'll do great at both positions.

Last edited:
Great result, mate!

Hehe :) I see that a central defender John Stones takes penalties in your team... wodun't it better to set one of the strikers to do that because it would greatly help them to win Golden Boot award :p

thanks buddy, i had to penalty un this game and stone were taking the first one, the second was taking by my striker, hehe but i will set neymar to do it

Hey mate,

I try to keep the Match Sharpness of all players in the first team above 85-90% so when I see that some player has Match Sharpness less than 85-90% then I play him.

Of course, for important matches I always use the strongest starting eleven that I have.

He is one of the best players in the game so he'll do great at both positions.

thanks mate, btw how would u line up the best 11 for the ap version?

The big problem I have with this tactic is that ML has to be right footed and MR left footed, I really find it difficult to get those kind of players

The big problem I have with this tactic is that ML has to be right footed and MR left footed, I really find it difficult to get those kind of players

I've checked the new filters that TFF uploaded and it looks like AMR position doesn't has any foot requirements in the AP tweak tactic so I guess it may be left footed or right footed.

where in this tactic we need to "invert the foot".

In the AP tweak tactic only Wide Midfielder should have "Invert Foot" and Advanced Playmaker may have any foot as the main foot but I recommend to avoid having players at the Advanced Playmaker position that have "Very Weak" or "Weak" rating for the weak foot and if they have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the weak foot then it gives solid advantage.

Last edited:
Update on my progress so far

6 games left to play of the season

Got knocked out of europa league and had a miserable 4-0 defeat away to Roma. Morale has been up and down which doesnt help to get the team playing well when your hanging on for survival.

Even worse, my clubs finances were in such a mess, ive ended up in administration. Hopefully i dont get docked 10 points or im doomed.

But on a good note, i got to the final of the italian cup against runaway league leaders Juventus, who i beat "easily" earlier in the league 2-1. Because they are likely to be champions, it gives me a spot in Europa league next season BUT due to being in administration i am not allowed to compete in europe next season :(

Another positive

View attachment 137173

7 points clear with 6 games to go, but not going to rest on my laurels incase i get docked points

Rest of my fixtures so far, 1st one was v Lecce (highlighted)

View attachment 137172

WOW! :)

Allan, to say honestly, I didn't believe that you'll manage to save them.

Heh, I understand the season isn't over yet but at least things don't look grave as it looked before you took over them. ;)

Last edited:

Got knocked out of europa league and had a miserable 4-0 defeat away to Roma. Morale has been up and down which doesnt help to get the team playing well when your hanging on for survival.

Even worse, my clubs finances were in such a mess, ive ended up in administration. Hopefully i dont get docked 10 points or im doomed.

But on a good note, i got to the final of the italian cup against runaway league leaders Juventus, who i beat "easily" earlier in the league 2-1. Because they are likely to be champions, it gives me a spot in Europa league next season BUT due to being in administration i am not allowed to compete in europe next season :(

Another positive

View attachment 1067724

7 points clear with 6 games to go, but not going to rest on my laurels incase i get docked points

Rest of my fixtures so far, 1st one was v Lecce (highlighted)

View attachment 1067725

great job pal, looking foward to see your next season.

This tactic has provided me with huge amounts of success in the few seasons ive implemented in it various saves. But i just cant fully enjoy that success, the ratings the CMs receive are just so poor... there must be something to change it?