Mancini has gone to Bayern on mine, as well as Wenger to Barcelona, Mourinho to Man City, Ancelotti to Real Madrid and Delio Rossi is at Arsenal...
Oh and Martin O'Neill is at Juventus and Grant is at Sampdoria XD

Martin O'neill was managing Fiorentina in my save. In his first game he won 5-1!

Last edited:
At the moment on my save (7th season) I have -

Me at Manchester United
Sam Allardyce at Liverpool
Laszlo Boloni :)S) at Spurs
Luigi Del Neri at Chelsea
Quique Flores at Manchester City
Manuel Pellegrini at Arsenal
Steve McLaren at West Ham
Leonardo at Real Madrid
Guardiola still at Barcelona
Martin O'Neill at Valencia (Xavi and David Trezeguet are Youth Coaches here too)
Roberto Mancini at Atletico Madrid (Carlos Queiroz is his assistant)
Rafa Benitez at Juventus
Claude Puel at Inter
Marco van Basten at AC Milan
Ronald Koeman at Napoli (Carles Puyol coach here)
Jose Mourinho at Porto
Alan Shearer at Blackburn
Stuart Pearce at Bayern Munich

Walter Mazzarri is Italy manager
Alejandro Sabella is Argentina manager
Carlo Ancelotti is England manager
Jurgen Klopp is Germany manager
Adilson Batista is Brazil manager
Andre Villas-Boas is Portugal manager :wub:
Juan Carlos Garrido is Spain manager
Frank de Boer is Holland manager

Any screenshots or requests just ask.

I started with Real Madrid, which means Jose Mourinho is unemployed. Dalglish got fired at Liverpool, Benitez was the main contender for the job, but took Sevilla instead. So who took over Liverpool? Jose Mourinho. Also, Sam Allardyce took over Chelsea after Ancelotti was fired.

And, we have Michael Laudrup at Inter. Which, imo is VERY unrealistic.

Looks like some of us have had some real merry-go-rounds on the managerial circuit in their saves. From what I've seen though there's one manager that very rarely moves if ever and that is Sir Alex Ferguson.

I really do hope SI alter this bit of the game, I know managers move a lot and some are sacked easily but the places they move to in game just aren't realistic. For a game that is hugely successful because of its realism this is a big let down.

Mikael Forssell was the Juventus manager in somewhere around 2020 in one of my saves.

I don't mind coaches swapping around, that happens often enough in real life, and how often people said "how on earth could they sign that guy" in the past.

What I find disturbing, is the unrealistic patience some clubs have with their coaches. For example in my game, FC Bayern keeps floating around 10th league position all the time but it takes forever until they sack their coach. In real life, if they are not easily leading the table after a couple of games, rumors would start about the coach being sacked, and a couple of matches later he would be gone. But never ever they would get away finishing 10th and keeping the job for the next season.

Something else I find disturbing is the high amount of foreign coaches which take over positions in the league. In real life german football, maybe 5 times in 10 years some foreign coach would sign a job in the league. And then it would either be absolute exceptions like trappatoni or van gaal at FC Bayern or some unknown swiss or austrian manager at one of the small clubs. In the game, after about 5 seasons, there are maybe 2 or 3 german coaches left in the league, the rest is filled up with some mexican, argentinian, brazilian, french, italian or spanish coaches which is totally unrealistic. I think this is probably the same for all the other big leagues and not special to germany.

I think only the big champions league competitors should have a high chance of signing top notch foreign coaches and not every 2nd and 3rd league average noname team.

To some extend, it's the same with players. Like after a couple of seasons, every team in german bundesliga has about 75% of their squad filled with brazilians and argentinians, which is also very unrealistic.