I just find they promote from within too much, especially with higher reputation clubs which is unrealistic. A manager could end up anywhere if they prove themselves, but when Man City are appointing their youth coach over an unemployed Jose Mourinho or something, that's what 11.3 needs to look at

I just find they promote from within too much, especially with higher reputation clubs which is unrealistic. A manager could end up anywhere if they prove themselves, but when Man City are appointing their youth coach over an unemployed Jose Mourinho or something, that's what 11.3 needs to look at

I haven't had too much problem with promotion from within really, just big-name managers leaving to go to smaller clubs and that.

I hope 11.3 does sort it and if not that I hope they will sort it for FM12. It does take away from the realism of the game quite a bit.

Steve Clarke - as in assistant manager at West Ham, Chelsea and now Liverpool, signed for Blue Square South Woking, on a part time contract!!!!

They hadn't even had a takeover, god knows why he's gone there...

Steve Clarke - as in assistant manager at West Ham, Chelsea and now Liverpool, signed for Blue Square South Woking, on a part time contract!!!!

They hadn't even had a takeover, god knows why he's gone there...

Maybe he wanted a new challenge with less work? :p.

Only SI knows the answers, so hopefully they will fix it.

Here is the screen shot :)

View attachment 141015

Shocking. How can this happen? I'll say it again. I can't believe SI have missed this.

Now on my save we have Mick McCarthy managing Man City, Mancini managing Arsenal. Ian Holloway is at Wolves with Solskjaer (sp) as his assistant. David Moyes is manager at Aston Villa (this seems to happen quite often on people's saves).

There are three of the original PL managers still left in charge of the same clubs. The rest have changed. This is in 2012.

Shocking. How can this happen? I'll say it again. I can't believe SI have missed this.

Now on my save we have Mick McCarthy managing Man City, Mancini managing Arsenal. Ian Holloway is at Wolves with Solskjaer (sp) as his assistant. David Moyes is manager at Aston Villa (this seems to happen quite often on people's saves).

There are three of the original PL managers still left in charge of the same clubs. The rest have changed. This is in 2012.

I was surprised myself when i was allowed to do this. I can sort of understand Benitez and Hitzfeld accepting my offer because they are both currently our of a job in my save but Ferguson is very unrealistic.
It does seem like alot of managers move very easily and currently on my save there is Roberto Mancini managing Chelsea, Arsene Wenger managing Barcelona, Alan Curbishley managing Everton, David Moyes managing Aston Villa, Avram Grant managing Preston (in the Prem), Alan Shearer managing West Ham and Gerard Houllier managing Wolves.

To be honest I can't understand it at all. Like any of the managers mentioned would accept anything less than the national team job, they wouldn't manage an U21, U-20 or U-19 team.

I know managers can move easily in real life with sackings and that but they don't all go switching clubs during the season. Normally if a manager gets sacked he's replaced by someone who doesn't have a job or from abroad, not by someone whose managing in the EPL as well. I really do hope it gets sorted out.

In mine, Wenger moved to Roma after one year, Mancini got sacked and Harry Redknapp took his place and Carlo Ancelotti took over Man Utd after Ferguson had retired. So crazy, lol

SAF got sacked as Manchester United manager after finishing 6th and he took charge of 17th place Fulham :L

****, real weird.

In mine, Wenger moved to Roma after one year, Mancini got sacked and Harry Redknapp took his place and Carlo Ancelotti took over Man Utd after Ferguson had retired. So crazy, lol

****, real weird.

It seems that Redknapp always ends up as Man City manager on almost everyone's saves. I could kind of understand why he would go there but also why he wouldn't.

Also Ancelotti to United? That is shocking. Like a top four team would ever take a manager from another top four team. One the manager wouldn't want to move and two they wouldn't be allowed to approach him.

Wenger is at City in my game after he left for At.Madrid. Mancini is now at Liverpool and Shearer is Chelsea manager! XD

in my savegame, in 2013 arsene wenger quit his post in arsenal take charge in sevilla but in few month he sacked from sevilla bcos of poor perfomance..then jose mourinho also been sacked by real madrid..then arsene wenger take chage in real madrid..then he been sacked by real madrid bcos of poor perfomance..then real madrid being managed by their youth coach..

In mine Wiltord took charge in ManUtd after Fergunson retired xD lol'd a bit.
But yep, wierd managers trades, in mine the usual Mancini -> Liverpool; Redknapp -> ManCity; Hodgson -> Tottnham

shearer manager of england ,arsene wenger to sevilla, pep guardiola to spain,john terry manager of tottenham, harry to city,mancini to arsenal and the biggest of all sol campbell to manu

in my game, wenger went to sevilla and arsenal hired mancini!!! oO)

shearer manager of england ,arsene wenger to sevilla, pep guardiola to spain,john terry manager of tottenham, harry to city,mancini to arsenal and the biggest of all sol campbell to manu

Yes Sol Campbell!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Yes Sol Campbell!

In my save wenger is moved to sevilla in first season