arsene wenger to sevilla and then france
benitez to real madrid
victor fernandez (?) valencia

Why does Wenger leave to go to Spanish clubs? I could possibly see him leaving for Barca if he won something with Arsenal but to leave for anyone else is just stupid.

Sol Campbell to Man U? He would never even be considered! Players that have played for rival clubs are very unlikely to ever be hired by that clubs rival. Utterly ridiculous.

I started off with Gateshead and got them promoted at my first attempt . I got a job offer from Manchester United and took it but then felt strange so deleted the save .

I started off with Gateshead and got them promoted at my first attempt . I got a job offer from Manchester United and took it but then felt strange so deleted the save .

Seriously? What was your past experience set as?

I had it set as Sunday League Player . Strange thing is that I support Liverpool and have it set like that on FM .

I had it set as Sunday League Player . Strange thing is that I support Liverpool and have it set like that on FM .

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe. I've done exactly the same thing although with a different team and got laughed at for declaring interest in any PL, Championship or League 1 side. Shame you can't give us screenshots of it.

Seriously can anyone see Wenger ever managing another club? Or Sol Campbell managing United? Or Wiltord to Man U? Or Terry to Spurs? It would never happen. I really hope SI do correct this because it can ruin the game.

Pep Guardiola from Barcelona to Spain national team, then Manchester City (in 2018).
In 2018 also: Jose Mourinho - Spain national team, Dirk Kuyt - Real Madrid :D
Edwin van der Sar - Getafe chairman :)

I had Redknapp move to Inter, Mike Phelan take charge at Utd, Mourinho lose his Real post only to take over the Portugal national team... Slightly unrealistic scenarios.
But it doesn't 'ruin the game' for - it's just fun.

The worst I've seen is Avram Grant managing United after Fergie retired at the end of second season.

Wenger left on my save too but he went to Milan. Leonardo went to Atleti and Flores went to Arsenal to round out the circle.

I had Mourinho leave Real Madrid in November, where he was going to return to football in year 2015 as manager for City. He ended up getting sacked because he made them fail so much, they ended up getting the 15th place that season. After that he choose to join Villareal where he was about a half year I think, before he went back to Inter. Pep Guardiola decided in year 2014 that club football was to much for him and joined the Spanish National team as manager. Carlo Ancelotti took over Barcelona after that.

In my save Mancini has just gone to Arsenal after Wenger left for Real Madrid. Seems very unlikely in my opinion. Mourinho has gone to Man City. Can't see Wenger ever going to Madrid personally.

Guardiola quit Barca in my save to manage Spain. He was fired after 2 years. It's now been five years that he's been without a job and he is World Class...............................