Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Bebetoo

Reaction score
Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (6 teams tested) By Smadz (NEW VERSIONS ADDED)

Hi guys.I stand with the new tactic.Forget the tactics you use to date.After using this tactic will not need another tactic.

UNSTOPPABLE (DTF) TACTIC

STK TACTIC

These tests are used STK-Takiak Takai tactic.I suggest you this tactic.İf you have World Class team you use STK-Tabee Taban.

STK-Tabee Taban (Regular tactic for Big team, use against Weaker Team or Defensive Tactic)
STK-Takiak Takai (Regular tactics for Small/Middle Team, use against Neutral/Attacking tactics)

NO TRANSFER IN MANU TEST.

TACTIC

View attachment 304241View attachment 304240

SCHEDULE

View attachment 304239 View attachment 304238

COMPETITIONS

View attachment 304237

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 304236

SOME PLAYERS

View attachment 304234View attachment 304233View attachment 304232View attachment 304235

SOME MATCHES

View attachment 304226View attachment 304229View attachment 304228View attachment 304231View attachment 304227View attachment 304230 View attachment 304223

LEICESTER CITY TEST

View attachment 304220 View attachment 304219

GAME STATUS

View attachment 304208

Tactic by Smadz.Tested by Bebetoo

STK NEW VERSION (ALL COMPETITIONS WON WITH ROMA)
(NO TRANSFER)

TRAINING

View attachment 304207

NEW OI

View attachment 304216

PLAYER TIPS

GK:a standard keeper will do the trick

DC: pace and acceleration of these players is very important.Make sure you have good mental abilities

WBR/L:supposed to be both offensive and defensive characteristics.I suggest you choose the players, because they are resistant to fatigue.

DLP:BWM features of your player also must carry.tackling,team work,agression,determinatiom are important attributes. e.g De Rossi

MC: Standart midfielder.BTB style.

IF:The best players on your team to get them.could be better used in the two foot.

ST:a standard forward will do the trick

IMPORTANT

LEFT CORNER TAKERS --> WBR

RIGHT CORNER TAKERS-->WBL

SORRY.MY ENGLISH IS BAD.I CAN NOT TELL TYPING TACTIC BUT I RESPOND TO ALL QUESTIONS AND ASK YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

MUST TRY.YOU WILL NOT REGET

View attachment 310361

Last edited:
You have played with Oscar DLP all the season?

Have you tried it with the striker as DLF-Attack or F9, seems to work better on this fm version.

i will start one new game in lower league maybe Portsmouth, will this tactics work with lower league?

Have you tried it with the striker as DLF-Attack or F9, seems to work better on this fm version.

I tried F9, but many do not get efficiency.strikers are taking more than goals already. I try to think of something else

i will start one new game in lower league maybe Portsmouth, will this tactics work with lower league?

I think it would work. pay attention to the well being of the fullback

I think it would work. pay attention to the well being of the fullback

ok i will see how it goes will try to use it now as i started with Portsmouth now and get some decent youngster on loan from Man United and Real Madrid so i will share my result soon

ok i will see how it goes will try to use it now as i started with Portsmouth now and get some decent youngster on loan from Man United and Real Madrid so i will share my result soon

I would be very pleased.good luck

looking forward to see some feedback and will provide some of my own when I continue my United save tonight. I have been trying to find a good tactic that utilises IFs.

first match away won 1-3
second match home league cup vs Brighton 4-0
will post screenshots of ten first matches ;)

happy the way i beat Brighton as they are more stronger team than mine

looking forward to see some feedback and will provide some of my own when I continue my United save tonight. I have been trying to find a good tactic that utilises IFs.

IF this approach make sure the players will be very effective.example look at Volland

Well i saved my valecia game on the day of a match, so everyday i go onto fm sites to find and download new tactics, and found this one so this was plug in an play for me before this i had 3 draws in a row 1-1, 0-0, 0-0 and didnt like the last tacitc even though I'm 3rd in the league so chaged onte day f a mch to your tactic and won 4-2 away at Athletic Bilbao and then won 7-1 at home to Levante so far good job nice work.