Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Hi on the corner setup you say that lwb take right corner and rwb take left corner but where do they aim , short corner , near post , far post?

I recommend training the players to the roles also. My performances have improved since doing this.

Got to say impressed with this tactic so far. Scoring for fun not conceded any goals yet in pre season and no CCCs against me. Good work will only get better as tactic gets more fluid. Am playing as UTD.

Noticed that possession % is not that great around 55% for me most times, but the scoring and attacking is lovely to watch.

Was having great success with Satarox tactic, just feel this suits UTDs players better.

Güzel taktik deneyelim. Başarılarının devamını dilerim kardeşim.

Good tactic bro...

End Of Season update This Is Usng This Tacic Heres My Results:
Athletic Bilbao 4-2 Awy Win
Levante 7-1 Home Win
Barcelona 3-2 Loss Should of atleast got a point very unlucky
Granada 4-2 Home Win
Rayo 2-1 Away Win
Eibar 6-2 Home Win
Rea Madrid 3-2 Loss Away Again was vey unlucky should of won or atleast a point
Celta 8-6 Home Win
Almeria 3-1 Loss Away even though we dominated the game i think it was becuse we already qualifyed for champions cup finish 3rd and lost focus.

Very good tactic it would been alot diffrent if i played a full season with this but im happy (ONWARDS AND UPWARDS WITH VALENCIA)

Just finished pre-season played 9 games scored 36 gls conceded 1 goal created 55 CCCs and and had only 2 CCCs against:)

im still not got the right type of players yet but still verygood preseason good hope you can do the same in the leage?

First 3 Prem fixtures-

4-0 win vs West Ham
0-3 win vs Spurs
3-1 wn vs WBA :)

Last edited:
just to say so far in my second season not going to plan don't know why thinks its because I signed loads/sold of players and they not used to each other.