Unstoppable Tactics-Guarenteed Success (5 teams tested) By Smadz

Hi Bud

You say pace is important for CB but John Terry played 34 games and got a rating of 7.42.

i would imagine that it cant be too important then ?

Thanks

Hi Bud

You say pace is important for CB but John Terry played 34 games and got a rating of 7.42.

i would imagine that it cant be too important then ?

Thanks

If you have one of the lowest average attention Terry. The average high is already happening consistently win games. but only low speed so not true to discredit Terry. I think it is one of the finestdefender in his game.

we had a game just this miniute againts Barcelona 17 shots each we dominated with 53% possession and we did lose 3-2 but we had a man sent off and we still managed to score and dominate at the camp nou very promising tactic.

Very nice results. One question. Why Diego Costa have so few goals? I think He can scored min 30-40 goals in league or maybe more...

Very nice results. One question. Why Diego Costa have so few goals? I think He can scored min 30-40 goals in league or maybe more...

Costa is injuries everytime.Unable to adapt. there was a one match There was no two games.I still think the best business interests

Hello mate!! What is your training for pre-season and During-season?

Thanks for the help??????

Look at the amount of games he played, not many. He still has more than one goal or assist a game, which is excellent.

Being tough for manutd, attacks is excellent but defence really shambolic. Teams are having lots of cc, last game PSV had 11cc against me

prefered your first tactic mate, it was simple and effective. To many player instructions on this one. Why play narrow?

rafel smalling jones shaw, its the usual squad. Its how opposition just play through balls after through balls easily

rafel smalling jones shaw, its the usual squad. Its how opposition just play through balls after through balls easily

Did you conceded most of the goals in the last minute? if so try to keep the vigorous team.I conceded most scorer last 10 minutes

Do you think successful?
as portsmouth is a club with no good player no money no talented players and beating Championship team 4-0 and losing 4-2 vs QPR i think its good tactics maybe its more better for top teams than lower teams

prefered your first tactic mate, it was simple and effective. To many player instructions on this one. Why play narrow?

my favourite tactic is V1 but different options to people that I thought I should offer. There are those who want to play a different style of play must. Reason this. I think it was pretty successful

as portsmouth is a club with no good player no money no talented players and beating Championship team 4-0 and losing 4-2 vs QPR i think its good tactics maybe its more better for top teams than lower teams

thanks. keep trying. I believe it will be even more successful