Reaction score
This tactic is better ------>>> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/173268-epic.html

Tactic has been updated for 14.3.0!

New Tests and Results for 14.3.0 under the spoiler

*Important* - tactic contains O/I and I strongly recommend use it because it has significant impact on results.

Running test with Southampton: First season, No Transfers, Team has Media Prediction 12th.

Results so far:

*TABLE*

0eej.jpg

*FIXTURES*

nw90.jpg

8dti.jpg

*GOALS*

d8gz.jpg

*MATCH STATS*

0wp7.jpg

1um2.jpg

ubuw.jpg

8en8.jpg

d9vw.jpg
Some results/reports from people who used this tactic in lower leagues(under the spoiler).
Thanks to Lelo Marin for the report! Club – Rochdale, Sky Bet League 2, team predicted to finish 8th.

Rochdale.jpg

Thanks to Miguelvalerde for the report! Club - Brentford, Sky Bet League 1.

Brentford.jpg

Thanks to Kasanowa for the report! Club - Leeds.

Ki914qS.png

My test with Liverpool
Ok, I've heard that some people struggle with Liverpool so I decided to make my own test and find out what is wrong with that team ;)

After played 20 league games ( Won 16 Draw 4) I found myself at 1st place 9 points away from 2nd place.

I bought only 2 players: Keisuke Honda and Lucas Romero. As you can see the tactic don't use winger so it requires for most of teams to sell few wingers or retrain them to AMC/STC positions if their attributes suited and buy few MCs.

Here's my game save - TFF_Liverpool_Test_

You can download it and check all statistics you want, also you can check that no editors have been used and how many times the game has been saved. The game has been saved 3 times, this is including first and last saves so only 1 time during season. You can find this information in Game Status menu.

Saved.jpg

*TABLE*
Table.jpg

*FIXTURES*
Fixtures1.jpg

Fixtures2.jpg

*GOALS*
Goals.jpg

*CONCEDED*
Conceded.jpg

*SOME MATCH STATS*
L_vs_M.jpg

L_vs_T.jpg

L_vs_W.jpg

*STARTING ELEVEN*
Start_Eleven.jpg

Also I want to stress that it will very hard to achieve such results if only statically use one base tactic TFF_CROSS_V4. It requires to use sometimes TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V3 and change D-Line when leading more than +1 goal. Soon I'm going to post more detailed guide about it but now briefly: If you are up more than +1 goal than remove "Push Higher Up" and add "Drop Deeper", if you are losing after first half or more than 2 goals in first half change to TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V3.
Test with Norwich City
First season, Norwich City(Predicted to finish 16th by media).

Download the game save - http://www.mediafire.com/download/4q7ubd0re9sier9/TFF_Norwich_Test_CROSS_V7.fm

I bought 4 players to suite the tactic Alberto Rivera, Jonathan Zebina, Magnus Lekven, Michael Arroyo. These players have the same quality as average Norwich City player, 125-132 CA.

After 20 games played I was sitting 1st and the team had one of the best G.D. in the league.

Table

Table_N.jpg

Fixtures
Fixtures_N.jpg

Goals

Goals_N.jpg

Conceded
Conceded_N.jpg
*TFF_CROSS_V8* 26-03-2014 Updated to V8

Notice that the tactic has OI and I strongly recommend use it so make sure you didn’t ask your ***. manager to set OI for you. Also thereis two additional tactics which can be used depend on match scenario, information about it you'll find in the bottom of this post. In order to achieve maximum you should use all these tactics.

As you can see V8 uses wing backs, almost all fullbacks have at least “Competent” or “Accomplished” rating for Wing Back position. Anyway I recommend train them for Wing Back position even they have "Accomplished" rating for it.

Download the tactic - http://www.mediafire.com/download/zszypiczvleidqa/TFF_CROSS_V8.tac

Form_Cr.jpg

Guys, I want to share tactics with I won English Premier Division, European Champions Cup, FA Cup, Capital Cup at West Ham in 2nd season(2014/15) and 3d season(2015/16). 1st season at West Ham I finished 3rd in EPL, got CL spot. First Window Transfer Budgets was disabled.

Season 3(2015/16). League Table & Fixtures. Won EPL, CL, FA, COC, CWC.
svdd.jpg

4jey.jpg

h07hl.jpg

54a1.jpg
Season 2(2014/15). League Table & Fixtures. Won EPL, CL, FA, COC.
hs5p.jpg

sf4g.jpg

p9bp.jpg

bo64.jpg
Season 1(2013/14). League Table & Fixtures. Finished 3rd. CL spot.
kpwb.jpg

9829.jpg

fdj7.jpg

Now the most important part - players attributes.

And the main question: How this tactic work in lower leagues if the level of most players attributes are less than recommended?

These recommendations are for the clubs in top divisions and if your club isn't in top division so in this case your opponents much weaker and attributes of your players can be less than recommended level.

I've seen many feedbacks from people who used this tactic in lower leagues and it worked just fine.

You can download filters for all positioning here - http://www.mediafire.com/download/9qopccqvbu585pj/TFF_CROSS_Filters_V2.pft

Just few recommendation… if you are “easing” match conditions than try to avoid “give up” most important attributes for position, these attributes are marked “PURPLE” and no need to avoid buy player only because he has rating for this position less than “Accomplished” because it usually takes less than a month to increase player rating from “Unconvincing” to “Accomplished” .

Few tips how to use guide about attributes. As you can see important attributes for position have minimal recommended level "RED" and optimal level "GREEN". Let’s say, you are smallest club in the league or newly promoted club, in this case you probably only can afford players with attributes close to minimal recommended level but your reputation and transfer budget will grow and in future you will be able to afford more quality players so at this point you should start looking for "green" levels. If you are top club than you should use green levels.

Attributes marked "PURPLE" have major priority for position and should be looked at first.

STC/AMC – These guys do a lot dribbling, passing and often get scoring opportunities so they must have strong Technical and Mental attributes also they must be very Agile with good Flair. Thier Strength, Jumping Reach and top speed isn’t such important.

Important attributes for these positions:

- Technique (14 - 16)
- Dribbling (14 - 16)
- Finishing (13 - 16)
- Off The Ball (13 - 15)
- Anticipating (13 - 15)
- Creativity (13 -15)
- Decisions (12 -15)
- Passing (13 - 15)
- Flair (13 - 15)
- Composure (11 - 13)
- Agility (13 - 15)
- Acieration/Pace (12 - 13)

Recommended PPMs for STC:
- Comes Deep To Get Ball
- Plays one-twos
- Tries Killer Balls Often

Undesirable PPMs for STC:
- Gets Forward Whenever Possible

Recommended PPMs for AMC:
- Moves Into Channels
- Plays one-twos

How hard is to get such players and how much does it cost?

For example, I got Jonathan Viera from Valencia only for 7.5M. It only took 3.5M from Transfer Budget because I paid 2.5M upfront and 5M over 48 months. I recommend use such kind of payment because it allow rebuild your team much faster even with little budget.

vcfz.jpg

Player like Salomon Rondon also fits well for STC position. He has Technique and Dribbling – 14, it’s minimal level for these attributes but it passes. Also his Creativity, Flair and Passing a bit low but as bonus he has good Jumping Reach/Strength but if I could choose I’d better decrease his excessive Strength/Acceleration/Pace and instead increase Technique/Dribbling/Creativity/Passing/Flair because these attributes are more important for this tactic.

cp8p.jpg

MCL/MCR
– these guys responsible for defense and attack so they must have good mix of defensive and attacking attributes and success with this tactic depends on this mix. They must have strong Mental and Technical attributes, Physical attributes isn’t such important.

- Technique (14 - 16)
- Passing (13 - 15)
- Work Rate (13 - 15)
- Teamwork (13 - 15)
- Anticipating (12 - 15)
- Decisions (13 - 15)
- Creativity (13 - 15)
- Off The Ball (12 - 14)
- Positioning (9 - 11)
- Dribbling (11 - 13)
- Flair (11 - 14)
- Acceleration/Pace (11 - 12)
- Agility (12 - 14)

Recommended PPMs:
- Plays one-twos

Undesirable PPMs:
- Comes Deep To Get Ball

For example, player like Keisuke Honda is ideal for these positions. I got this guy on free transfer!
bk54.jpg

or someone like Lucas Romero
Lucas_Romero.jpg

MC – This guy is playmaker. He also contributes a lot in attack and defense so he must have strong mental and technical attributes, physical attributes aren't such important, average level of all physical attributes about 11 is enough.

- Technique (14 - 16)
- Passing (14 - 16)
- Decisions (13 - 16)
- Creativity (13 - 16)
- First Touch (14 - 15)
- Work Rate (13 - 15)
- Teamwork (13 - 16)
- Anticipation (12 - 15)
- Off The Ball (13 - 15)
- Positioning (11 - 13)
- Acceleration/Pace/Agility ( 11 )

Recommended PPMs:
- Comes Deep To Get Ball
- Dictates tempo

Undesirable PPMs:
- Runs with ball often

Few reasonable cheap players who suites this position:

Albin Ekdal

Ekdal.jpg

Roberto Torres

Torres.jpg

Andre Martins

Martins.jpg

DM – this position is less complicate than other positions and find players for this position isn’t hard. You can spend almost all his CA budget on defensive attributes, he just only needs Technique, Decision, Composure, Passing, Concentration about 11 and this is enough to help maintain possession and don’t clear the ball when he under pressure. Also DM and both Central Defenders must have similar attributes and this is very helpful you can train DM play Central Defender position and vice versa Central Defender play DM position.

Important attributes for this position:

- Work Rate (14 - 16)
- Positioning (13 - 16)
- Marking (13 - 16)
- Anticipation (13 - 16)
- Tackling (13 - 16)
- Teamwork (12 - 15)
- Strength (13 - 16)
- Jumping Reach (11 - 13)
- Aggression (11 - 13)
- Bravery (11 - 14)
- Determination (11 - 14)
- Technique (11 - 13)
- Decision (10 - 13)
- Composure (11 - 13)
- Concentration (11 - 13)
- Passing (11 - 13)
- Acleration/Pace (11 - 13)

I want to stress one more time that Jumping Reach is very important attribute for this position and I recommend to have it no less than 13. This is also important if he sometimes plays Central Defender position because Jumping Reach is very important for Central Defenders. Also this is important because DM and 2 DC will be your main firepower during set pieces and not many other position in this tactic can afford to have high Jumping Reach attribute.

For example, player like Victor Wanyama is ideal for DM position, only it would be great if he had a little bit more higher passing but this shouldn't be a big problem because it isn’t hard to improve this attribute(using individual focus training for it). Also he can be trained to play Central Defenders position and this is very useful, I think it should take about month for him to get accomplished rating for it.

hprd.jpg

DL/DR – Very important positions for this tactic. DL must left footed, DR must be right footed. These guys responsible for defense and it also require that they have reasonable Technique, Dribbling and Crossing. I recommend to have these attributes no lower than 13.

- Work Rate (14 - 16)
- Aceleration/Pace (13 - 14)
- Technique (12 - 14)
- Tackling (12 - 14)
- Crossing (12 - 14)
- Anticipating (13 - 15)
- Positioning (10 - 12)
- Marking (10 - 12)
- Decision (11 - 13)
- Dribbling (11 - 14)
- Composure (11 - 13)
- Teamwork (11 - 14)
- Determination (11 - 13)
- Aggression (10 - 13)
- Bravery (11 - 14)

For example, player like Brayan Angulo is ideal for DL position. Got him from Granada for 7M. Only cost 3M to my Transfer budget. 2.5M upfront and 4.5M over 48 months.

q9av.jpg

DCL/DCR - these guys must be reasonable fast I recommend Acceleration/Pace for them no less than 12 but It’s just great if they have Acceleration/Pace 13 because this is optimal number, you really don’t need more and better pay attention to other attributes. Jumping Reach is one of most important attributes for them, I strongly recommend to have it no less than 14. Also they must have reasonable Technique, Composure, Decision, Concentration to help with possession and don’t clear the ball when under pressure, I recommend to have these attribute about 11-12 and this is enough, also having such attributes Central Defender can successfully play DM position when needed. All rest of their CA budged can be spent on defensive attributes.

- Positioning (13 - 16)
- Marking (13 - 16)
- Tackling (13 - 16)
- Anticipation (13 - 16)
- Work Rate (13 - 16)
- Strength (14 - 16)
- Jumping Reach (13 - 15)
- Acceleration/Pace (12 - 13)
- Teamwork (11 - 13)
- Technique (10 - 12)
- Composure (10 - 12)
- Decision (10 - 12)
- Concentration (11 - 13)
- Aggression (11 - 13)
- Bravery (11 - 14)

For example, player like Alvarez Balanta is ideal choice for Central Defender. Also he excellent fits for DM position(Just only need to train his DM position a little bit more for accomplished rating).

m9co.jpg

GK

- Reflexes (14 - 16)
- One on Ones (14 - 16)
- Handling (14 - 16)
- Rushing Out (11 - 15)
- Agility (12 - 15)
- Concentration (11 - 14)
- Communication (11 - 15)
- Positioning (11 - 14)
- Composure (10 - 14)
- Command Of The Area (11 - 14)
- Aceleration/Pace (9 - 13)

Player like Yann Sommer or Rafael would be a good choice, they are very talented and cheap.

tf6q.jpg

8j7c.jpg

Match Training and General Training

Preseason:

- Set Match Training’s focus for “Tactics Only”. Scheduling – 50%.
- Put the tactic into 3 tactical slots it makes the tactic gets fully fluid faster.

kx2h.jpg

ebzy.jpg

When the tactic fully fluid change Match Training’s focus for “Att. Movement”. Scheduling – 50%.

Also it’s very important to manage player’s condition. As you can see I don’t check options “Allow rest before match” and “Allow rest after match" because I manually set rest time for players after each match if you don’t want bother I recommend check option “Allow rest after match”.

I strongly don’t recommend give day rest before the match because in this case you lose buff from Match Training.

sv80.jpg

Opposition Instructions aka O/I

The tactic contains opposition instructions and I recommend use it so make sure you didn’t ask your ***. manager to set it for you.

naml.jpg

The guide how to get the tactic fully fluid and have "Superb" morale for the team before start of the first season.
It takes much longer to get the tactic fully fluid in first season than next seasons.

You should play no less than 12 friendlys.

Cancel all pre-set friendly and arrange them by yourself. I recommend to choose "Very Small Reputation Teams" in order to have 100% probability of win. Period between matches should be 3-4 days.

It's very boring to play all these friendlys and you don't have to!

Before the match go on holiday for 1 day! Your ***. manager will do just fine. Remember you are playing against very weak teams and even your backup player can handle it.

Don't forget to tick this option before "Go On Holidays"

GOH.jpg

In this case mostly what will be used from the tactic is formation but it's enough because you play against very weak teams.

As result you have the tactic almost fully fluid and all team "Superb" morale before first match of the season.

Certainly, this guide for clubs which don't rely on money from friendlys and such money means nothing to them.
*Use this tactic in order to protect your lead*

Description and download link under the soiler.

Download the tactic – http://www.mediafire.com/download/d407e6zaxw63d02/TFF_CROSS(Caution)_V5.tac

This is the same as base tactic but has modified D-Line and OI.

When should it be used? Definitely when you are leading by 2 goals and sometimes when leading only 1 goal, for example, if your opponent is equally strong or stronger.

Switching for this tactic makes you more solid at the back and counter attack-ish but you "give up" a little bit of possession/initiative.

*Tactic when you are losing more than one goal*

Description and download link under the soiler.

Download the tactic – http://www.mediafire.com/download/zhb78avhkaydbr7/TFF_CROSS(Overload)_V7.tac

This tactic I use when losing more than 1 goal or it's a second half and draw is unacceptable.

The only difference from base CROSS tactic: added “Much Higher Defense Line”, DL/DR moved to WBL/WBR(Same duties and most of PI also the same).

otv9.jpg

Time Waste Tactic
(This tactic has been removed from rotation)
Description and how to use it under the spoiler.
Download the tactic - http://d01.megashares.com/dl/OKAYIMO/TFF_CROSS(Waste_Time)_V2.tac
Alternative Download link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2rba0j3130a2cw/TFF_CROSS(Waste_Time)_V2.tac

This tactic designed in order to waste time in last 10-15 min of the match.

I would use it ONLY if I’m up 2+ goals because 1 goal lead is very shaky advantage. Any moment situation can turn around, for example, players can make crazy mistakes, goal from set pieces and many more… I’ll stress one more time that this tactic isn’t counter or something it’s a time wasting tactic.

sox4.jpg

Transformation from the base CROSS tactic would look something like that… AMC or STC go to AML/AMR position and one of 3 MCs go to AML/AMR position.

3ipw.jpg

Manny AMs and Strikers can play AML/AMR positions or at least have Competent/Unconvincing rating for it but I also see nothing critical if they are totally incompetent for it because you need this tactic only for Time Wasting.

AML/AMR and striker in this tactic have minimal dribbling setting it minimize probability that they lose ball during dribbling, Most of the time team just passing ball around wasting time.

Last edited:
will try it now pal, can u put a ss of ur general training and match prep please

could you SS your squad at the end of the 1st and 2nd season to see rating, goals, etc? thanks

will keep trying with this but lost first game 6.0 against chelsea away i know hard game but dont expect such a hammering

will keep trying with this but lost first game 6.0 against chelsea away i know hard game but dont expect such a hammering

Would love to see some squad pics as this is very impressive with west ham

Would love to see some squad pics as this is very impressive with west ham

Mate, there’s almost no one left from “original” West Ham after first season.
I picked West Ham because this team has “Media Prediction” below average and need to be rebuild very heavily. “Original” team setup poorly suites for this tactic. I just like totally rebuild teams -) Managing top clubs a bit boring -))
Guys! Sure with original team setup there’s almost no chances to achieve such success. I thought I made it clear in front post that I rebuilt West Ham very heavily to achieve such success.
This is how my start eleven was looking already in 2nd season :

izq6.jpg

Almost all players from “original” West Ham that had any value was sold.

As you can see there's only 4 players left from "original" West Ham: Diarra, Diame, Tomkins, Adrian.

Last edited:
Given the success I have had with TFF's other tactics (Wovles winning premiership in 2017, Quadruples with Man U and Arsenal), I will certainly be giving this one a try.

I like that it has two AM's and 1 striker, as generally there are more top-quality players that play in the AM position. Also, the wing-backs of TFF's Domination tactics were tougher to find quality than the FB's in this one.

hi mate , just to say thank you for the tactic , im inverness c t in scots prem and I only seen you tactic when I was a 3rd of way into 15/16 season but since then I've played 13 won 11 drew 2 and before tactic it was played 12 won 3 drew 3 lost 6, . I play with 10% match training and individual training are on high as coaches do that . general training is tactics on high scheduling is 10% match and on match training its att set pieces ,

im on steam so add me if anyone wants to mike201213 :)

You change mentality Home and Away? or just stay with standard?