Me again (H)

When you chasing for equaliser, change to V3 and do following changes:

- Move DLP to SS and make same settings, than the other SS
- Move DMC to MC and made him DLP and do PI

I did that after 60th minute against weak opposition(1:1)...i didnt have proper DMC and MC, so i forced to do that. I won 3:1 ;)

**** i am good :p

Last edited:
might be a pue fluke but can people sanity check this for me?

I've been messing about with the authors tactic (brilliant work by TFF!), as I was getting good results but not stunning. So I just created three versions of the tactic (attack, control & counter). I also messed about with the dline and tempo.

Also I've changed the training routine (once the tactic is fluid) as picture below and the results are....well....incredible.

OI I use my assistants own rather than built in versions

Players bought and trained as per OP.

Could someone else try this out?? - TFF I'd like your opinion?

I use control for first 45 mins home and away.....2nd half attack or if you drop a goal at any point during first alf

I've been messing about with the authors tactic (brilliant work by TFF!), as I was getting good results but not stunning. So I just created three versions of the tactic (attack, control & counter). I also messed about with the dline and tempo.

Also I've changed the training routine (once the tactic is fluid) as picture below and the results are....well....incredible.

OI I use my assistants own rather than built in versions

Players bought and trained as per OP.

Could someone else try this out?? - TFF I'd like your opinion?

I use control for first 45 mins home and away.....2nd half attack or if you drop a goal at any point during first alf
No harm to you mate but your in the year 2037

V8 on FMC with instant result used like this is absolutely sick.

- home big teams (1-5) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- home average teams (5-10) : counter mentality + play for the win
- home small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + go for a big win

- away big & average teams (1-10) : counter mentality + pressure cooker
- away small teams (10-20) : attack mentality + play for the win

Ligue 1 (second season) :
View attachment 391534

Champions League :
View attachment 391535

Lost into the 1/4 finals of French cup against Evian with my youth team before a Champions League Game, lost against PSG in the League cup final (penalties).

Third season so far :
Ligue 1 : 20P / 18W / 1D / 1L
Champions League (Juventus, Shaktar, Hambourg) : 6P / 5W / 1D

UPDATE
Third season : won the league with 101pts, won league cup against PSG and lost into the CL final against Real Madrid.

Last edited:
Working very well for me...

fm-14-fixtures.png

Best tactic so far. I really cant expect any better, specially with my team:

milan-squad.png

Thanks man...................u r indeed a real genius.......

currently testing with my everton save
plyd8 won6 dwn1 lst1 pts19
currently second in the table level on points with chelsea......
cap one cup-defeated west ham 0-2 away IN THIRD ROUND.......NEXT TO PLAY LEEDS IN GOODISON PARK.....
europa league-PL-2 W-2 LST-0 GLS SC-9 GLS CON-2
first match, 7-1 victory against a team...... i dont know the name to be frank(a big name...)
next defeated villareal 2-0 home

highlight of the season so far.......(H)
View attachment 361498
View attachment 361497

the tactic is so gud....cant wait to try out for what would be happening in the remaining season......

hats off bro for creating this tactic....
will soon update my remaining matches and results..........

Started off fantasticly with this unbeaten for the first 12 games won 11, drew 1, playing with Luton Town, however i have hit a rough patch, drew 3 and lost 1, morale has dropped abit? Any idea TFF? i am still top of the league etc, just results are now abit mixed, just wierd after such a great start? It seamed to be when i changed the training from Tactics to Attack Movement? Thanks in advance,

Used this for my first season with Everton, was brilliant - finished winning the title (no luck in other competitions unfortunately). I'm coming towards the end of my second season and for some reason it's got worse. Terrible in all competitions and I'm about to finish 5th - and this is after I'd spent loads of money on players better suited to the tactics.

Any ideas?