Unstoppable! Two quadruples in row!

How do we use OI?
It’s already in tactic. No need do anything.

Just make sure that you didn’t “tick” this option.

lb8j.jpg

What do you use for General Training and Match Prep?
Pre-season 50% “Tactic Only”. When Tactics fully fluid I prefer 40-50 “Att. Movement”.
General Training related to players development and in order to advise something need to see team first but anyway it isn’t such important for me because I always use Individual training focus.

Last edited:
Looking promising so far this, plugged it mid season in the Championship and won 5 in a row without conceding. (The Cross that is)

None what so ever IO? I just had my assistant do it for the 8 games I tried this tactic.. 7 wins and 1 loss.

sEZ6wfh.png

My result's with spain at euro cup, great result's.
My lose against england was because mata 2 CCC misses and a corner bug :\.

After the lose to england, I came for gladbach because they finished 1 place before relegated.
My first game with the tactic (corner).
4QIARfQ.png

I will keep testing it.

sEZ6wfh.png

My result's with spain at euro cup, great result's.
My lose against england was because mata 2 CCC misses and a corner bug :\.

After the lose to england, I came for gladbach because they finished 1 place before relegated.
My first game with the tactic (corner).
4QIARfQ.png

I will keep testing it.
which one do u use? unstoppable v2 or cross v1?

Will test this out with Crystal Palace in 2017, average PL squad.

Starting a new napoli save so ill give this a try. Stupid question but I want to be absolutely sure, the links for the tactic are definitely for 14.3?

working for me a treat with ipswich in championship 14.3 (cross)

Found ya!!!!!!! Unbeaten in all competitions. Quadruple with my ManUtd. Using the one with "Cross".

Cross seams to be one of best tactic for new patch... 5 games, 5 wins... I will inform you when finish season

Back