He scored 50 goals in first two seasons in my Liverpool save, he's so worth it

not really a shock about Shane long this is though Gerrard saying he wants to leave Liverpool and then Man utd are interested and he says its every players dream to play for man utd and then he signs for them really???:'(

Saw Gabby Agbonlahor go to Chelsea for £15.25m on my Huddersfield save... (Madness)

Gomes the Spurs keeper to Real Madrid :D
Motherwell goalkeeper Darren Randolph to Chelsea!

Emile Heskey to Norwich
patrice Evra to Man.City
ali al hasbi to Barcelona
and Grant Holt to Arsenal

not really a shock about Shane long this is though Gerrard saying he wants to leave Liverpool and then Man utd are interested and he says its every players dream to play for man utd and then he signs for them really???:'(

Don't get me wrong, Shane Long is a good player but never a top 4 player imo.

Lucas Levia to Spurs for 37.5 mill, funny because he was not playing well at all for Liverpool, soo stupid.

Martin Kelly to Chelsea for 10 Million or so. Gabby Agbonlahor to chelsea aswell for 17 million. Kolo Toure to Inverness CT.

bendtner went to real madrid on mine, and David Luiz was transfer listed so i managed to sign him on loan for Blackburn second season after being promoted, and in January RVP was transfer listed and i got him on loan too... very bizarre.

Gerrard wants out IRL going by what he was saying about Mourinho and who wouldnt want to play for Man Utd? :)

Man city always seem to attempt to sign my backup keeper regardless of how good they are.

Bendtner went to Liverpool on my save, and Agbonlahor went from Villa to Spurs.

On mine Chelsea bought van Wolfswinkel from Sporting CP for 11 M€. Either he is way overrated in the game or Chelsea's scouts walk around using sunglasses and a cane.