If you upload it I'll do the Championship and Possibly League 1 tables as well...

you need fmrte..

but i got soo lucky in my first season with lpool.. the league table was almost identical to real life at february expect i (liverpool) were 3rd and not 6th

sorry about not uploaing it yesterday i was just so tired but i will upload in a bit.. got a busy day :/

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

LFC Marshall how come your update and the real fixtures dont work together?

Hi mate, ive been trying to do the same thing, ive just realised if you go on the editor and load LFC Marshall's update then merge with the real fixtures it does not work but if you load the real fixtures file first then merge with LFC Marshal's update it works OK. Now ive gotta try and re-arrange the table, but i dont think you can change results in FMRTE? Let me know how you get on mate.

Hi mate, ive been trying to do the same thing, ive just realised if you go on the editor and load LFC Marshall's update then merge with the real fixtures it does not work but if you load the real fixtures file first then merge with LFC Marshal's update it works OK. Now ive gotta try and re-arrange the table, but i dont think you can change results in FMRTE? Let me know how you get on mate.

ok thanks mate cos on the editor i merged them together but it is not real fixtures so i must have loaded LFC's first but yeah this means i have to change the table for the 6th time!!!!!

if possible since your ahead could you holiday to todays date and possibly update table and add it onto here

if u can mate thanks it is much appreciated i will give you credit for this in the OP :D
sorry i cannot do this because i am going to take charge of my hometown club Northampton Town :D

Last edited:
sounds good you should do a challenge for that cus id be fulham and try and get them into europpa agen

Yeah im trying to start from today with Leicester, and win promotion. Ive made the Swedish league playable which then gives you the option to start in Feb 2011, I think its the 8th maybe but the 1st round of fixtures you come to is todays real fixtures so you get a couple of days for match prep etc. Ive edited the Premiership and championship tables to real (before todays games), the only problem is some teams have played 28 or 29 when others have played 30 and when the table is refreshed in-game some games have been simmed so every team has played the same amount of games if that makes sense? And also the FA Cup is all wrong. I dont think its possible to get it perfect.

not yet i have had a busy day but it should hopefully be up in the next 24 hours

Last edited:
hey fm1063 and anyone else who wants it.
here a database with LFC transfer update V2 and the real fixtures merged together
View attachment 134763
save it in editor data
now all you do is start a new game with sweden loaded so you can start in february 2011 and then FMRTE the league table

sweden because otherwise there will be transfers