Sheffield United
Preston
Scunthorpe

COuld be challenges

There wrong? the positions are wrong...Leeds are 4th with 55 points?

Other teams are wrong too

Start a new game with dbc file (earlier in thread) activated, load up sweden and england and use fmrte to edit tables.

ok thanks

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Just downloaded FMRTE and extracted just the .exe file but it wont load when i double click it?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:56 PM ----------

Can you change who is in the league cup final and champions league group stages and fa cup etc?

you cant change the cups, i dont think, like i have stated earlier
the table cant be perfect because the game automatically sims some games which you cant stop from happening.
so the save game in the OP is as close as your going to get
sorry

how you get it right then

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

i was gonna say them results are wrong too nited beat city not drew and chelsea got beat of liverpool not beat them

They aint right...arsenal are 4 points behind man irl and stoke are 9th, west brom not in relegation zone etc etc etc
i told you already its cuz the game simmed games i cant help that
they simmed the next games utd lost arsenal won
simples.

how you get it right then

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

i was gonna say them results are wrong too nited beat city not drew and chelsea got beat of liverpool not beat them
didnt change the results only the table
to fix the table try going forward a day or two ingame to see if the league fixes itself

People listen too Donnely 1 don't be so ..... |)
And by away thank you donnely 1 and fm1063 for this great idea

ok hope it works
just compare with my screenshots above and not the real life table
you know;)

well done you have january updates! ...only bad thing is that it has incorrect results from past games (I know its impossible to change with fmrte :'()
But it works perfectly fine!

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

gonna try impossible thing...I will try to win premier league with chelsea! (or to get 2nd place)

well done you have january updates! ...only bad thing is that it has incorrect results from past games (I know its impossible to change with fmrte :'()
But it works perfectly fine!
cheers good to know it works
i merged LFC's update with the real fixture list;)