the one that says
Up to date game. rar
you will need to save that in my documents and then extract it to"games" in your fm11 folders

I found another problem with game simulated by computer . Malouda in chelsea is injured for 5 days!(this has happend then I loaded your game ) which is not true in real life (I know that we can't do anythithing about it) or just fmrte and heal all the players ^^)

I found another problem with game simulated by computer . Malouda in chelsea is injured for 5 days!(this has happend then I loaded your game ) which is not true in real life (I know that we can't do anythithing about it) or just fmrte and heal all the players ^^)
It's only five games. He would be healed by next match anyway

It's only five games. He would be healed by next match anyway

Im not complaining mate I'm just saying that some players are injured and we have to use fmrte to fix it .It would be a lot better if in fm 12 they would give us a more pro tool that we could edit even more staff like past matches results and other staff.....(H)

anyone got screenies?

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:22 AM ----------

bump

how do you merge to rar files together??? ,

like LFCMarshall and real fixtures

on the OP the first download is a database with that already done
it called "Real life start"

So in that database, I just have to download it and then I can play IRL table? Don't have to do anything else? :D

to start with the IRL table you must download the other one
"Up To Date Game", its a saved game of mine where i have changed the table to IRL. It has the real fixtures and LFC V2 update.

So if I dl that I can just start with Man Utd 1st place, Arsenal 2nd... and don't have to do anything?

So if I dl that I can just start with Man Utd 1st place, Arsenal 2nd... and don't have to do anything?
yup that how it should work
1 or 2 people say it doesnt work but read through the thread and many have said iit works perfectly so their just being picky

if you want to edit the tables yourself downlaod jsut the first one

but if you want the edited tables downlaod both!!!

Just tried it myself and got the message "could not load game", and I think I know why.

What version of FM are you using?