Football Manager Real Time Editor
it is like the editor you get with the game but you can change your save in game
some like me us it to edit the league table
other uses are to change finances, transfer, delete injuries etc
some see it as cheating but its your game

same way as normal
options-add new manager
i think it actually ask you to add a manager once you load

sorry for leaving all this trouble to you donnelly1 i have been busy but anyway guys

IT IS NOT HIS FAULT THE COMPUTER SIMS THE GAMES!!!!!

the computer randomly produces results so the teams have all played same amount of games it is not our fault

thank you aleksas :D

guys stop COMPLAINING this challenge is supposed to be FUN!!!!

no prob fm1063
its alright aleksas444 proved it works so anyone who complains are being to picky

It don't matter.. in the game Chelsea won 2-0 against Fulham ^^)
Is it OK if I post any updates? Might take a couple of days (I don't play much as other people) but is it fine?

I dont get this want to be west hyam and get them out of the relegation zone but when I start a seson with them am 10th don't get that what have i done wrong

I dont get this want to be west hyam and get them out of the relegation zone but when I start a seson with them am 10th don't get that what have i done wrong
thats odd
they should be 17th on goal difference because of the simmed games
but not 10th

yh there 10th for some reason strange do i need to do anything to it

spurs are 2nd liverpool are 15th and others are odd too do you know why have i done somthing wrong

spurs are 2nd liverpool are 15th and others are odd too do you know why have i done somthing wrong
have you tried playing on for a day or 2 to see if it sorts itself out
a screenshot of the league table would be nice aswell

im not on at the minite i quit the season and didnt save it becuas eit was wrong so and once i played a game when i tried it with leicester and still was wrong