UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

I bought the game via steam, but where the game installed to? I can't find it...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I bought the game via steam, but where the game installed to? I can't find it...

On the hard drive volume where you stored games. IE C:>program files>steam>steam apps>common

For skins, players facepacks etc it's

My Documents>sports interactive>football manager 2013

If you don't have a graphics folder for logos, facepacks etc you need to create one

Last edited:
On the hard drive volume where you stored games. IE C:>program files>steam>steam apps>common

For skins, players facepacks etc it's

My Documents>sports interactive>football manager 2013

If you don't have a graphics folder for logos, facepacks etc you need to create one

Owh.... Thanks a lot....

i've been troubled by my internet connection for couple of weeks now, is there any offline file that i could downlod from?

i've been troubled by my internet connection for couple of weeks now, is there any offline file that i could downlod from?

I'm afraid not, all updates must be done through Steam online mode.

I'm afraid not, all updates must be done through Steam online mode.
ooh.. well that's mean i should stay with what i have untill my internet fixed...man.. and i still have to deal with crash dump thing..

when will they do transfer updates???? or are we stuck with demba ba at newcastle & sturridge at chelsea till fm14.
i refuse to use downloaded updates because it messes with the patch

whats with wingers on this update just cannot get consistency in crossing its like my wingers rarely cross the ball really annoying me now because i love to play the game the manchester united way :(

when will they do transfer updates???? or are we stuck with demba ba at newcastle & sturridge at chelsea till fm14.
i refuse to use downloaded updates because it messes with the patch

after the russian transfer window closes