UPDATE 13.1.3 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

The "problem" I have after the latest update is; my opponent ALWAYS scores (no matter what team I'm up against) every 2 attempts. Also, almost all the time the first try will hit the net... While I can't manage to score as easily as before, maybe I am doing it wrong, but before the update I had a solid defense and was doing alright in making goals...

I think 13.1.3 not yet complete to settle bugs and problems on match system
too many o.g. and non-natural goals

Can someone please advise how I update if I don't have Steam/didn't buy the game through Steam (i.e. Have a hard CD copy of the game), many thanks.

Can someone please advise how I update if I don't have Steam/didn't buy the game through Steam (i.e. Have a hard CD copy of the game), many thanks.

It will still update through Steam. Steam has to be installed regardless

129014263397559030.jpg

It will still update through Steam. Steam has to be installed regardless

Mike- thanks, I've downloaded and set up a Steam account, all I can find on Steam is the full game nothing relating to updates?

Mike- thanks, I've downloaded and set up a Steam account, all I can find on Steam is the full game nothing relating to updates?

Steam will auto update the full game.

Well you won't if you haven't bought the game yet. If your CD was original you would be taken directly to steam and updates would install.

Well you won't if you haven't bought the game yet. If your CD was original you would be taken directly to steam and updates would install.

I would hope my CD is original seeming as it came from Amazon.

Just install from the CD. It basically takes care of itself, downloading what it needs.