closed it, reopened and again wont let me past match preview to play my match. seems to be if both players on a network game have a match at teh same time only one can play their game because this has happened twice at the exact same point.

**** YOU SI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this game is comletely ******. uninstalled it a few months ago because nothing worked properly. went back to it tonight for a network game and have had nothing but problems all night.

game crashed after less than an hour.
been kicked out of the network atleast five times in four hours.
got to match preview, wouldnt let me in. closed and went back in and it had played my game without me.
then the old favourites like, a player asking for £1900 a week, then joining a smaller club in a lesser league for £210.

think ill see if the people who make championship manager are any good because the clowns that make this ***** have clearly made it too complicated for themselves to program properly. and the funny thing is fm14 will be out in five months and going by this it wont work either (queue the mod licking SIs *** and telling me they are amazing and the games perfect)

Erm, quite the opposite as a matter of fact. They have been just as critical of bugs/flaws within the game and as a result have reported them on the SI forums. And on more than one occassion have criticised it where criticism is due. I too love the game but have also cited a few flaws/bugs. There is no such thing as a perfect game. Best in the series yes. absolutely perfect-no

No, not quite the opposite actually. I've had many disagreements on here where the mods is sucking SIs baws.
As for best in the series, you have to be ******* joking. This is the worst FM game I have ever played...mind you, I've so far been unable to get more than a few hours in without it being completely unplayable. Managed to get ten seasons in on FM12 without any problems, not managed ten weeks into this one.
So many bugs that the match engine was useless. Supposedly released fixes, and now the networks are unusable.
I dont expect a perfect game, but I do expect a playable game from people who've been making games for 20 years or so.
Maybe they should get a job stacking shelves and leave it someone who knows what theya re doing.

Little tip-calm with the swearing (no I'm not a mod btw). It'll do no good except earn infractions. And yes I do think it's the best in the series. There's no more of the players running through each other, or exploitations. I'm actually expected to pay attention to the important areas of the game, and not have to rely on the mentioned flaws or a particularly weak ME. To me it's the best in the series. But hey-ho. People will disagree. I prefer to actually have to work harder to be successful than be successful via flaws etc. There may be technical issues but to be honest I haven't come across them whereas some people have. I don't know why so I can't explain it

No, not quite the opposite actually. I've had many disagreements on here where the mods is sucking SIs baws.
As for best in the series, you have to be ******* joking. This is the worst FM game I have ever played...mind you, I've so far been unable to get more than a few hours in without it being completely unplayable. Managed to get ten seasons in on FM12 without any problems, not managed ten weeks into this one.
So many bugs that the match engine was useless. Supposedly released fixes, and now the networks are unusable.
I dont expect a perfect game, but I do expect a playable game from people who've been making games for 20 years or so.
Maybe they should get a job stacking shelves and leave it someone who knows what theya re doing.

Please stop abusing members of the staff or you wont be posting at all in the future.

Cheers

Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.

Yeah, i'm like you. Played it for a few hours, got frustrated, and then, went back to FM12. Been playing this game since it was Championship Manager. First time i ever went back to a previous version. Was also wondering if the ME was any better after the recent updates. I heard many people saying it made their tactics worse. I would expect this since they have made so many tweaks to the ME. Different player behaviour in many situations etc.
Hope it has improved.

Little tip-calm with the swearing (no I'm not a mod btw). It'll do no good except earn infractions. And yes I do think it's the best in the series. There's no more of the players running through each other, or exploitations. I'm actually expected to pay attention to the important areas of the game, and not have to rely on the mentioned flaws or a particularly weak ME. To me it's the best in the series. But hey-ho. People will disagree. I prefer to actually have to work harder to be successful than be successful via flaws etc. There may be technical issues but to be honest I haven't come across them whereas some people have. I don't know why so I can't explain it

Im happy to work hard to be succesful in the game, I want to work hard. Thats why I chose FM rather than LMA or Playstation pish. Te problem is I cant get the fu...sorry, flipping game to actually run.
I can deal with the daft transfer and contract issues, theyv always been there, always will because SI cant fix them. Things like not being able to give a player away on a free contract, having to pay £5m to release him, than a club that said no, picking him up for free a day later. I can deal with that. Its the fact that I cant actually play matches due to the game kicking me out of network games is ridiculous. Or players shooting from the halfway line every time they get the ball even though youve set them to no long shots. In my opinion FM12 is far superior to this game because it actually runs.