Weiss comes back from 3 week injury, 20 minutes later injures himself again, out for another 3 weeks.. Fun times!

I had him injured for 8 months in the first game of the second season before. Was gutted

I give up with this game.Downloaded the 13.2.3 and very first game i score a goal with norwich and the ball goes though the side netting for a goal.The ME is truly poor this year with so many bugs.

the update is looking a vast improvement but is any one having problems with players just randomly switching positions? i'll make some tactical tweeks and substitutions and find my AML playing upfront and my CF playing on the wing?? i'll change them in tactics and they dont swap try doing again but makes no difference, done this loads of times and the buggers just don't move!! even in my starting line up the poacher swaps with the complete forward its driving me mad!!

If you don't like the game then don't play play it and sell it. simples

many bugs in this years game, its silly the amount they charge for the game yet months later they still release updates, i know they are trying fix it, but why not release the game every two years! look after your fans and stop release garbage like every year for money. two of my friends have uninstalled it and wont have a game online anymore because of the bugs, i know there are no games out there that are bug free. but this is a long career kinda of game that is based on results from every single individual game and these bugs have ruined every save i had so far. when you aim to be the best coach in the game try to beat records like arsenal's unbeaten all season but you cant not because your team is playing bad , no they dominate but you hit the bar 5 to 6 times in many games and end up conceding from one shot .. it really becomes very annoying, fm 10 was best one in my opnion 11, 12 had lots of problems and fm 13 is by far worse by the time they fix it its only 2 or three months away from fm14!! and it all starts again.....................

My computer would not go any further when I was in a penalty shoot out, am I doing something wrong?

I'm getting sooooo annoyed with the injuries with this year's game, more than usual. And almost all of them are in-game ones, so not related to my training schedules.

In particular Gareth Bale seems incredibly injury proned.

Check your player instructions and to see if you have them swapping position I made this mistake somehow

There's just been another update for all those who don't know. Just a minor one, fixing a lot of small but irritating stuff.

has anyone else noticed the amount of own goals (great headers as well) especially from free kicks? (especially deep ones?)

Cherundulo scored a cracking OG header that would make Drogba proud!

seen about 3 so far in about a dozen games on the new patch (just started with Hannover)

Anyone else noticed a ridiculous number of free kicks ends up in the woodwork?
seems like every game my players would hit at least 2 free kicks straight into the post...

has anyone else noticed the amount of own goals (great headers as well) especially from free kicks? (especially deep ones?)

Cherundulo scored a cracking OG header that would make Drogba proud!

seen about 3 so far in about a dozen games on the new patch (just started with Hannover)

Anyone else noticed a ridiculous number of free kicks ends up in the woodwork?
seems like every game my players would hit at least 2 free kicks straight into the post...

I've noticed neither.

I think a lot of these little coincidences are just that, coincidences. Should even themselves out over time.

yes I noticed it too. Andrea Poli in my Sampdoria hit the woodwork most of the time from freekicks

Sent from my phone

Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.

Not played the game for months. Has the ME actually been improved? Got to where I was winning matches but was still frustrating to play, so I went back to FM12. Just wanted to know if it would be worth setting up a new game and giving it another shot.

Improved 3 months ago. wake up :D

Was just playing fifa 13 today. Cleared a corner and passed the ball and prepared to work the ball back up the field. Next thing I know the whistle is blown and the commentator is shouting penalty. The replay went on to show the computer's striker tripping over thin air with no players near him! lol. The game is playable but you do get some frustrating bugs.

Hi,

Just wondering if 13.3.3 fix the injury problems people where having?

Also, on the users saying SI are releasing a broken product....tbh, i can kind of see their point.

I bought this on release day played it for a week and went back to FM12.

Now, i from my understanding a whole new match engine was created so obviously there will be a lot of bugs. And no matter how much testing you do, you can't find every bug (exhaustive testing being impossible is one of the 7 principles of software testing). However, i do feel that the issues that this game shipped with where of such an obvious nature that they really should have been caught in the in house testing.

If i was a higher up at SI (and money wasn't an option (though, i would suspect they've made a lot by now)) i would change the release schedule to every two years.

That would give them more time to design and implement changes to the game without sacrificing the quality that seems to be missing on day 1 of each release.

Cheers

this game is comletely ******. uninstalled it a few months ago because nothing worked properly. went back to it tonight for a network game and have had nothing but problems all night.

game crashed after less than an hour.
been kicked out of the network atleast five times in four hours.
got to match preview, wouldnt let me in. closed and went back in and it had played my game without me.
then the old favourites like, a player asking for £1900 a week, then joining a smaller club in a lesser league for £210.

think ill see if the people who make championship manager are any good because the clowns that make this ***** have clearly made it too complicated for themselves to program properly. and the funny thing is fm14 will be out in five months and going by this it wont work either (queue the mod licking SIs *** and telling me they are amazing and the games perfect)

i never buy them on release date. £30 for a game full of bugs that you basically cant play for atleast four months till the bugs are fixed. although, seems this one they have released a bug with hints of a game instead of the other way round.